1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Little hand press

Meridian Blades Apr 23, 2011

1. Meridian Blades

Meridian Blades Got Wood? Knife Maker or Craftsman

I picked this up for the shop today, thinkin I might be able to use it for some "mycarta" or other things. What else do you think this could this be used for? The plate is 9.5 x 12 in size. Larry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

I think it would be great for the micarta. Always wanted to make some out of blue jeans..

3. melsdad

melsdad knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yep I think that would work great for Micarta. Looks like one of the handles is broken off though.

4. C.Pettersen

C.Pettersen Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

WOW!!! Great addition for the shop.....

Thats a great find and addition to the shop.......

Micarta work would be the first thing to come to mind as a knifemaker. However, I am sure as you use it more, you will discover a bunch of creative ideas to use it for.

Maybe could be used to straighten out some warped steel stock and such.... I mean, after all it is a press.

I would use it to flatten out somebodies lunch or something............

5. A Visitor

A Visitor Little member

with the addition of some foam- looks like a kydex press to me.