1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Lion Steel SR-1 in Stock in both Titanium and Aluminum

Liu Kang May 5, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

All of the SR-1 are Brand New fresh from Lion Steel, quantities are very limited. All of them have the convexed edge and everything is in stock and will be marked "Sold Out" when they are all gone. All come with the factory box, and instruction/warranty card. Prices are for these shipped within the 48 states. I will ship these outside of the country for additional costs, please send me email for quote.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Monolithic titanium knife and frame-lock system.
    It is available in three different colors
    of titanium: grey, bronze and purple.
    The blade is made of Uddeholm Sleipner
    steel and has a hardness of about 61 HRC.
    The shell is made from a single piece
    of total CNC machined titanium.
    Knife designed by Molletta.

SR-1 Violet Titanium Handle $380 Shipped
    SR-1 Grey Titanium Handle $395 Shipped
    SR-1 Bronze Titanium Handle $395 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SR-1 Black Aluminum Handle with Black Blade Sold Out
    SR-1 Black Aluminum Handle with Satin Blade Sold Out

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
  2. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

Pm sent

3. Liu Kang

Looks like all of the Aluminum Handle ones sold out!

4. Liu Kang

Price Drop

5. Liu Kang

Price drop on the SR-1 Violet Titanium Handle