1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Edition Benchmade, Microtechs, Busse, Scrapyard

SlightChance Sep 22, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Hello, you handsome devils...and the rest of you too I suppose. :devilfinger:

I have been wanting to get a few new toys so I am going to let a few of these go.

I accept cash, money order, check and Paypal, but if you are using Paypal you will need to take care of those fees. I will not ship any item until I have received payment. So, if you use a check, you will have to wait for it to clear.

All items will be shipped USPS Priority mail and will be insured to anywhere in the USA. International shipping available at extra expense

Prices are listed or best offer.

Here is a list of items I would consider in trade:

Spyderco:
    Harpy
    Tasman Salt

Benchamde:
    531 Satin Blade

29 Knives Balisongs: I would make up the difference on my end in cash if need be. I don't care if it is a user or has a ton of scratches on it. I especially want something with a kriss style blade, but am interested in all blade styles.

BRS: I am interested in any knife from BRS, I also don't care if the condition is a little rough.

Bundle knives together for a discount, and don't be afraid to make me an offer; I might surprise you.

If you have any questions or want any more pictures just let me know. The best way to reach me is at my email address: jloganmiller@gmail.com

FOR SALE

Busse Combat Grade Boss Jack with kydex sheath- $300 or best offer SOLD
    This is a user knife. I took it camping a few times and that is about it. It does need to be sharpened. I don’t have the original cardboard sleeve anymore.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scrapyard Knives Scrapivore with kydex sheath- $50 or best offer SOLD
    This knife is used but has lots of life left in it. I have been too lazy to sharpen this one so it is time to go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microtech Socom Delta Stonewashed CTS-204p- $200 or best offer PRICE DROP 160
    This is the ultimate tacticool knife. Tanto AND serrations. Not to mention the CTS-204p steel! It has been used and comes with original box, paper work, and sheath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Microtech Ultratech Beadblast CTS-204p- $210 or best offer SOLD
    This one has been fondled but has never left my house after I got it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade 51 Morpho Limited Edition S30v- $300 or best offer PRICE DROP 270 Sold
    Number 88 out of 200. This knife has been flipped some and has only cut paper. Limited Edition Balisong

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zero Tolerance 561- $200 or best offer SOLD
    I carried this knife some but never used it for much of anything.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
  2. SlightChance

Bump for Friday with price drops

3. SlightChance

Here is a list of items I would consider in trade:

Spyderco:
    Harpy
    Tasman Salt

Benchamde:
    531 Satin Blade

29 Knives Balisongs: I would make up the difference on my end in cash if need be. I don't care if it is a user or has a ton of scratches on it. I especially want something with a kriss style blade.

BRS: I am interested in any knife from BRS, I also don't care if the condition is a little rough.

:ross:bump and now accepting trades:ross:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  4. SlightChance

Bump with price drops:ross:

5. BladeBandit

BladeBandit FHRITP

Pm sent

6. Motivatedny

Motivatedny Little member

still available?

Benchmade 51 Morpho Limited Edition still available?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
  7. SlightChance

If you buy either the zt 561 or socom delta I will donate $25 of the proceeds per knife to the great JD.

Buy both knives for $300 and I will donate $75 to the forum.

Great deals, supporting the JD, and me getting a new range toy. That is a win-win....win. :unintroduced:

8. SlightChance

Bump with price drop. Zt now $140 and the Microtech is now $160.

This still includes me donating $25 of the proceeds from each knife to the JD and $75 if you buy both knives.

9. U2Blades

U2Blades Little member

zt0561

email sent. thx!

10. SlightChance

Bump for a cheap mictotech user

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.