1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"Limited Edition" Benchmade 51-1501

J Ray Feb 2, 2015

1. J Ray

J Ray Formerly Morpho JDBA Official Member

So I know BM 51-1501 balisong is exclusive to your website, but is it really "limited"? Any idea how many of these are being produced? And do you expect to run out of these anytime soon? I'm just curious. Thanks, love your website :thumbsup:

2. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Are you talking about those blur g10 51s. If so I think I was the first person to jump on buying one and paying a extra 40$+ for it is a know their is not nothing special about this special edition. I thought also the run would of been over they came out before Xmas and to my knowledge they should of been done already. For the price the way the blue g10 is so big I would just gotten the regular 51 then that one with blade blade. Just to let you know.

3. J Ray

Ya I jumped on it when they first came out and bought one also, that's why I was asking. I know they are not numbered or anything, but again I was just wondering how "limited" they really are? Is there a specific amount being produced?

4. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  5. J Ray

6. Neezy

Neezy Little Member