1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Custom "balisong" morale patch

aka_fibonacci Sep 25, 2020

1. aka_fibonacci

aka_fibonacci Little Member

Bali-01.jpg
    So I've decided to merge my two hobbies together: balisongs and morale patches. I've searched far and wide for a balisong patch to add to my collection but couldn't really find any that suited me. Being a designer as my dayjob I designed my own.

For the uninitiated, the "tag" spells out "balisong" and features the classic BM 42 as a backdrop. I really thought I toned down the stylistic text but I know it's not for everyone but that's OK! Thanks for checking it out anyways.​

Bali-04.jpg

The patch is glow PVC with stitched hook and loop, there are two variants (50 of each): Red or Blue. Every patch comes packaged with a numbered art card and matching grey sticker. First 15 of each color will include a double stickers!

Bali-02.jpg
    Bali-03.jpg

PayPal price is $26 shipped and tracked CONUS.
    Buy two for $47
    International is OK too, just gotta add an additional $10 to cover shipping.

I also accept (if buyer is comfortable) Cash App with $1 or $2 knocked off the price.

As soon as payment is made I will create a USPS First-Class shipping label and provide you with tracking right away.

These are completely limited to 100 (50ea variant) and will never be reproduced.
    (sorry mods if this isn't allowed since I posted this in the other group, please let me know)
    Bali-05.jpg Bali-06.jpg Bali-07.jpg

Thanks again for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2020