1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Life is just so dangerous!

Berkley May 12, 2017

1. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

2. Lapedog

Lapedog Little member

Is this a joke? Avocados are literally one of the easiest fruits in the world to slice.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  3. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

Apparently there are legions of people who can't figure out how to safely remove the seed without stabbing themselves.
    Nonetheless, they are allowed to vote and drive.
    And breed, worse luck.

:shakie:

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    crogers and Kelper like this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I'm safe! I don't eat green fruit. :shakie:

begreen61, crogers and Kelper like this.
  5. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Avocados are beautiful and good to eat. People are stupid. Avocados 2 people 0

6. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I have only found a reference on the Australian press. British sent our criminals there in the dark ages lol.

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  7. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

avocados are great for your brain. they are one of the super foods. some people shouldn't have the privilege.

begreen61, crogers and Kelper like this.
  8. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thankfully, I NEVAR cut up avocados. :bbq:

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Just found this little tidbit...

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/doctors-now-calling-safety-warning-194500400.html

I makes PERFECT sense, to morons anyway! A warning label will cause EVERYONE to safely cut up their fruit!

Just like banning guns on campus will cause criminals to stay away. "Nope, I'm not going on a rampage today. I might get in trouble for carrying my gun on campus."

Stupid fuckers need to learn HOW to SAFELY use a knife before they're allowed to use one! :bloodsword:

Using YOUR HAND as a cutting board is just too stupid!

Kelper likes this.
  10. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Caution do not do this at home. She has a huge knife. Lol

crogers likes this.
  11. crogers

Butt*, where's the blood?

People like her contribute to the "Avocado Hand Syndrome" :tard:

Kelper likes this.