1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

LF&C US M-1918 Mk 1 Trench Knife

Raoul Duke Aug 15, 2015

1. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

Yep,

I'm looking to buy a 1918 Trench knife.

If you have one for sale please contact me...

If anybody know where to start looking please give me a heads up...

Thanks...

2. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

I'd start looking at shops/web sites that specialize in WWI militaria, such as Regimentals in London (just as an example).

Stay away from Gunbroker or Ebay unless you really know what to look for to spot fakes or aged reproductions.

I'd also start hanging around WWI collector forums so you can ask someone that is knowledgeable in the subject before you buy. Also, those forums often have an equipment for sale section as well.

Raoul Duke likes this.
  3. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

Thanks for the advice...I located some...And bought them :D