1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk about Road Rage...

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Oct 25, 2013

1. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

It pisses me off to no end getting stuck behind some asshole who can't do the speed limit. Example: I mean WTF 55mph means 55 NOT 40mph!! Those speed limit signs are there for a reason!!!!

Then you have the ones who like to cut out right in front of you and your left slamming on your brakes...cause the dipshit can't step on the gas..cause they rather dilly dally!!

Let's talk about old folks.. I love old folks but..the majority shouldn't be on the damn road they're either gonna get hurt or hurt someone. A law should be made and a age limit should be set for them to have to take the road & eye tests and show medical records that they're physically and mentally stable to be behind the wheel of a moving vehicle..and repeat this lets say every 2yrs.

And..Ladies! I'm Sorry..but the majority of my road rage comes from woman drivers!!

I mean HELLO..The GAS PEDAL is to the fuckin' right!! Learn how to use it and REMEMBER..you're NOT the only person on the road!!!!

:hairpull:

I swear I curse more than ever behind the wheel of a vehicle or even on my motorcycle cause of the about of "stupid" that's on the road anymore!!:devilfinger:

I also think more tickets need to be issued for those who aren't doing the speed limit and maybe..just maybe ya might see less road rage on the road.

Anyone else feel this way or is it just me? What are some of your experiences if so...:devilcorn:

WyldStyl3 and GEEZER like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Jeez GOV, you're starting to sound like me! :bwah:

I was riding with a friend, and his wife had asked him why he never gets upset in traffic, he said that he lets me do it all for him! :thumbsup:

I'm with you though... GAS IS ON THE RIGHT ASSHOLES!! :devilfinger:

3. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

FuckanA. I have had issues of late with school bus drivers pulling out in front of me. The last time I can't believe I didn't hit the asshole. These are old folks driving the buses too. Anyways, riding my bagger is the worst for left hand turns and the like for pulling out in front of me. Oh yea those and the ones' that like to make wide fucking turns. Beats me why the wide ass turns but alot of folks do that. keepem sharp

4. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

No, that's just wrong....:devilzeek
    It's speed limit for maximum speed, not minimum.:chuck:
    Don't you know that speeding is dangerous!
    And the car saves gas and holds a good shape if you don't drive too fast.
    And the noice polution is lower!
    Same with blinkers, don't using them safes a lot energy...
    And why don't you let enough space for others to change lines?
    Why are the parking slots so small and not in the right direction to park in easy?
    Nobody has respect for the people learning to drive when Truman was President?
    How about those poor women having other serious problems than watching traffic?
    In Germany the traffic watches for women!
    We don't know those problems, we use to drive very relaxed here, you might learn something if you come here once..:bwah:
    [video=youtube;B3h2Rw1mHew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3h2Rw1mHew[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    GEEZER likes this.
  5. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I'm pretty cool, calm & collected behind the wheel. But what does irk me to no end on the highway is the jerks who ride your ass, finally pass you, come back over in your lane and then drive slower than you were doing. That being said... I just love toying with the idiots who tailgate. This is especially fun when you're doing 5-10 miles over the speed limit on a 2 lane street with double solid lines down the middle and you get a tailgater behind you. Just slow down to the speed limit (or below) then watch the antics of the idiot behind you in your rear view mirror. :manganr:

6. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Lets see, where to start...

Topics:
    1) Tailgaters. (Yes, I will brake check you.)
    2) Staying in lane until very end. (Construction ahead closed lane.) (Yes, I will try and put you in the ditch.)
    3) Drive in left lane just fast enough to "pimp" you. (Yes, I will cut you off at the last second.)
    4) Etc, etc...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    WyldStyl3 and TopHat like this.
  7. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I decided on this option for my S.U.V...

[​IMG]

Linos likes this.
  8. S.Shepherd

S.Shepherd knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

people who can't hold a constant speed get me a bit irritated, usually they're texting

9. aBadMojo

aBadMojo Level: True Devil

There's a school just up the road from me. 25mph school zone and it is strictly enforced.... Except for the buses.

These asshole drivers exceed the limit in the parking lot of the school much less on the road. They make wide turns into oncoming traffic.They also cut people off and a stop sign, or a yield sign for that matter means nothing to most of them. It seems that they're immune to tickets.

Ah!! I feel better now that I got that off my chest. :manganr:

10. pad2

pad2 Helps enable Mr.LaBella's addictions Brigade Member

NOTHING makes me crazier than seeing this! ........ (the texting .... not your irritation)

11. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I truly wish there was a bounty on texting/cell phone dialing while driving. At five bucks per carcass I would be a rich fucker. One bullet right in the ear hole would fix it. :str8shooter: pew pew

WyldStyl3 likes this.
  12. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Man, I agree on every point. I am as mellow a guy you could ask to meet until I get behind the wheel. Why don't these people know how to drive! How about the dimwits that wave you through at a four-way stop when it is their turn? WTF? GO!!! Or slowing down to a stop in a merge lane? WTF? GO!!!

That said, I usually avoid this shit and ride off-road (motorcycle in summer and snowmachine in winter). It is a real stress reliever for me and the only restrictions are your experience and nerve.

13. Precision Plus

Precision Plus Genius Knife Maker or Craftsman

I would bet that everyone of them old people said the same thing at one time :bwah:

14. Bnap

Bnap JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Here in Utah we have a huge problem with people impeding traffic. The left lane is for passing. Not talking on your cell phone completely oblivious to everyone else. I find my self passing 30 cars or more in the far right lane because everyone is in the left lane just being sheep. It really makes me mad.

15. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen shot down in flames

The thing that gets me the worst is people who are just so out to lunch it's like I sit there asking myself "how the fuck did this jackoff ever even pass the written part, much less the actual road test?". That and the people who are just oblivious with no sense of their immediate surroundings, like when someone just decides they should change lanes without even looking first and plow right into the guy that is right next to them.

It takes a lot for me to actually flip out- most of it is just me looking on in wonderment at how completely stupid some people can be! :forumnoob:

16. excoastie

excoastie Little member

Massachusetts drivers have been voted the worst in the nation and it is true – with Connecticut a close second. During a normal commute, all that shit happens and more. And Heaven help it if you’re headed east on a weekend! The traffic going to the Cape makes it damned near impossible.

My biggest bitch is when traffic slows down to a crawl because some driver had to slow down to look at whatever is going on in the opposite lane of traffic! You sit in stopped traffic for so long that, by the time you get to the clog, there’s nothing there to see! The accident has been cleaned up and the people have already been released from the frigging hospital.

17. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

I found that a camera works well. Back before digital, just having the flash to get their attention was usually sufficient. The digital age also brought cell phones. On the couple of times the anal pores called the police, it's handy to be able to show the officer how closely they tailgated, or that the line was of the double yellow variety. I may be an olde phart, but if I'm in your way, you're a reckless driver.

GEEZER likes this.
  18. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

AJ, where can I buy one of them? :thumbsup:

When I renewed my license a few years back, there was this old man trying to renew his. He didn't know the signs, couldn't pass the eye exam, etc. The examiner was helping him out so much. I reminded her that he would be sharing the road with her and her family. She STILL gave him his license, but she did think about it. :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  19. Komodo

Komodo entertainment coordinator Brigade Member

I agree with what everyone else has said so far. A few more for your enjoyment:

Side-by-side driving on a two lane highway, blocking anyone from passing.

A variation of that, slow moving truck in right lane, guy in left lane afraid to pass the truck, efectively blocking both lanes.

People who cut me off to merge onto the highway, then slow down!

People who tailgate me to go faster....when I'm already going 20mph OVER the speed limit.....AND...there's another lane they can use!

Last, but not least, un-marked State Trooper SUV's!!!!! It's easy to spot their un-marked cars, but those fuckin' SUV's blend in with the rest of traffic and ya' can't see them at all until it's too late!:bwah:

20. Clint

Clint Advocatus Diaboli

I used to get aggravated with the way others drove, even close to uncontrollable anger.

No more, don't care.

I decided there was nothing that I could do and I'm tired of being angry. If someone tailgates, I let them by as soon as possible. Pull out in front of me, I just slow down enough to let them in.

Less stress, more relaxed, more enjoyable time on the road.