1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Les George bali

Guillermo Nov 6, 2017

1. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Anyone see the new bali that Les is making? He posted a video on instatwitter today and it looks nice. I don't know much about how many but he said only one dealer will have them. He's been getting all of my extra cash on his daggers lately.

begreen61 likes this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Got the link by chance,, Interested,,Thanks

Guillermo likes this.
  3. Guillermo

I'll try to post one later and I have some pics somewhere. It's going to be a nice one but I don't know much more.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Dawkind (Dudley)? over on BF has talked about it and showed proto pics a while a go.

5. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

begreen61 likes this.
  6. welderknifenut

welderknifenut JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I like it!

7. Guillermo

Dudley has all the cool toys. Les posted a pic of it unassembled on Facebook yesterday. I want one but am trying to sell and not buy these days. I have way too much crap but have been saying that for years.

begreen61 likes this.
  8. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Still one of my favorite Balis period was Les George and the baliballistics collaboration.

begreen61 and Guillermo like this.
  9. Guillermo

They went live at Wilson Combat today and I got one. Don't need another knife but thought I'd play with it for a while.

10. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Let us know how it feels.

11. Guillermo

I will and post some pics as well. I hope that this will be like the VECP and we see a few versions. It's large and runs on bearings so I should be happy.

begreen61 likes this.
  12. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Other then their billboard on the blade, what does WC have to do with the knife?
    Are they more then the distributor?

13. Chris_Himself

Chris_Himself Bay Area Devil Alliance

WC approached Les and asked him to build a balisong for them. They're his best customer so he obliged

buddy, begreen61, J32A2 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Guillermo

What Chris said. I don't know the details of this batch but I'm guessing it is easier to have a distributor deal with the sales. Les didn't say how many he made in this batch but I'm guessing 30 or so from the parts I saw posted. But this is only a guess but Les did make them all. Wilson just deals with the headache of all that comes with this many knives.

15. begreen61

Bobalo317 likes this.
  16. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Looks pretty solid. The design doesn't do much for me but I'm curious to see how they flip. They seem a bit heavy for the size but those block spacers could make them pretty decently balanced.

From what I understand RC 60 CTS-XHP has pretty similar characteristics to D2 but I'm not too familiar with it, nor am I a steel snob.

Overall it looks good.

17. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

i run XHP at 62-63 but thats in the kitchen RC60 shoudl hold up much better on a flipper tho i being custom woudl run it harder (cant fault production maker running it a bit softer )

thegoodedge likes this.
  18. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

I just ordered one. I love heavier balisong.

19. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Hmmm, still suckin' air, eh?

Charlie Mike likes this.
  20. begreen61

something about it doesn't ring my bells either ,, looks almost like a production knife than a hand made one,,2 cents .my buddy loves his .