1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

leave it to Cleaver

garycleave Sep 6, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

#learntotakeajoke

2. garycleave

garycleave Little member Fucktard

like i said in my introduction...

so this is how it's going to be, eh?

what happened with this thread? let's see. some dude posted a video I thought was rad. I commented, directly to that person, that I thought it was rad. and then...
    we have 15 people all start calling ME names, telling me to fuck off, and where to go. why did I become the subject of the thread?!! then, when I respond individually to those insults, I am accused of stirring the pot. believe I forecasted this.

I walked away from goading and confrontation during my intro. that time is over.

I thought the guy's trick was rad. fuck off.

3. garycleave

hi mark

knock what off? you going to kick me out of your club? you are the wormiest little bitch on here. go do a Chaplin. or 30 of them. fuck outta my face son.

4. garycleave

uh

enough BS. what is your name on youtube? no, son, I am not going to threaten you. don't be an idiot. I am a grown man. just want to see the massive soapbox you stand on...

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

You need to learn how to act like a "grown man'. :stop: calling people 'son', unless you are their father.

Enjoy your time off to reflect upon your actions here, on JerzeeDevil thus far.

End of the story, and running at the mouth from all Devils about "Cleave".

:banhammer

jjhamilton likes this.
  6. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Having met Mark personally I am pretty sure he is worm free. You on the other hand... :ropeman:

You would want to find a way to convince us you actually want to be a part of our community..., that is when you get back on in a couple of days.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    OnceBitten and jjhamilton like this.
  7. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

Correct!

:owl:

Glenn and jjhamilton like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.