1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Latest tactical going to a young man coming back from Afghanistan

ironarm knives May 1, 2011

1. ironarm knives

ironarm knives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

This knife is made from o-1 tool steel it started as a 1/4" billet ,the blade is 6"- 5 1/2 cutting edge ,it has a top false edge except for the first 2" its sharp real sharp ,both edges are hollow ground ,i used OD green Gunkote ,and Bruse M"s carbon handles ,thanks Bruse. this is one of the sharpest knives i've made , This knife is going to the man who bought my last bowie for his sisters kid who gets back from Afghanistan next month or this month soon i need to get his name and rank etc... put on the knife but don't know how to get this done on the gunkote yet. and i think i'll get a spec.op sheath for it .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Les Robertson

Les Robertson Guru of Steel Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi Clint,

Nice looking knife. Email inbound.

3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Nice combination of lines on that blade.

Great look, overall. That's gonna be a happy guy.

4. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

Good lookin' beast there,Keep 'em comin'

5. kadinh

kadinh Arrogant Jerk

^^^

What they said! Great looking knife. I would be honored to show it off and put it to use.

6. Bill Coye

Bill Coye The Devil made me do it Knife Maker or Craftsman

Looks good Clint!

BC

7. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Sweet deal:devilzeek:ssmile: