1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Last mile vehicle

Justin McNeill Nov 30, 2019

1. Justin McNeill

Justin McNeill Little Member

In the last year I have obtained a electric scooter, One wheel, and boosted x
    Lots of fun and makes me feel young. 8D257904-03DA-4233-BB6A-1982744BC81F.jpeg

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I saw a guy cruise by me on one of those one wheel things. Looked pretty cool. To have all this cool shit when I was young....

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

there’s a guy that cruises around our area on one of those one wheel skateboards.

my kids and i pass him on our bikes. my youngest told dude to kickflip.:wes:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019 at 5:34 PM
    Justin McNeill and Balibuyer like this.