1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Last Man Standing

JohnnyBmore May 7, 2013

1. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Oh man thats wild .. I need to find that video clip!
    I wish my TV got any air time besides wonder pets and Word world .... Tooooo many kids .

2. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

I feel your pain brother. I have a 19 month old boy and a baby girl in the oven. I'm ashamed to admit it...but I am well-schooled in Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Doc McStuffins and Mickey's Clubhouse. I do my best to try and enjoy them dude...but I can't...it hurts my brain.

My sister-in-law told me she would never let her boy watch those TV shows. I said yeah...I said the same BS...but when you're in your 48th hour of sleep deprivation and one of those "bad shows" will give you 30 minutes of peace...you're watchin the damn show! I try to get him into my DVDs of The Transformers and GI Joe but he doesn't dig those as much as the new stuff!

3. sumoj275

sumoj275 Little member

very nice setup you have there. Not a big fan of the movie because I can't find the mags they use--the ones that don't run out of ammo:ross:

4. BlueSkyJaunte

BlueSkyJaunte waster of perfectly good steel

Great pair of gats and a sweet rig to match.

5. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

I think "Last Man Standing" was adapted from one of Eastwood's spaghetti westerns. I can't remember which.

6. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    JohnnyBmore likes this.
  7. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Gecko for the Win ..

All three are GREAT movies .. But yes I think I was a little more then pumped to see 'last man standing' the first time because I grew up with the other flicks as a kid .

Gecko likes this.
  8. Grunt0351

Grunt0351 Huge member

Loved the movie bruce willis must have had double stack 1911's as many rounds as he put through them

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013