1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Large Sebenza w/Ebony inlay for sale

ren52157 Apr 27, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ren52157

ren52157 Little member

I have for sale a large Chris Reeve Sebenza with ebony inlays (Feb. 14, 2007). I purchased this knife new in 2007 and never used it. It comes in the original box with tool, leather pouch and all original paperwork.

$365 shipped via insured Priority Mail. United States sales only. I can only accept Paypal payments and shipments are made only to confirmed addresses. I'll pay the Paypal fees.

I've not sold anything on the forum before but I have a 100% rating on Ebay. My seller name on Ebay is ren52157.

Please send a PM and post here if interested. Thanks.

Ren

2. tototlan

tototlan Huge member

e-mail sent!

3. thefifth

thefifth Average member

I'll take it!

4. ren52157

ren52157 Little member

Sold, pending payment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.