1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kudos to the cop!

Clydetz Jun 29, 2017

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

:decoder::Applause:I had just let Pip, the little, 16 year old Pomeranian outside and as she was walking into the house, she collapsed! Mo blew into her nose which brought her around. I drove Mo & Pip to the vet speedily (basically 40mph on 25 mph roads). Mo says: "There's a cop on a motorcycle :flstfbri:... slow down." I say: "Too late! He ain't coming after me but I see another motorcycle cop :flstfbri: up ahead with his flashing lights on." I immediately pull over in front of him. I tell him: "We're on the way to the vet. The dog had a seizure!" He checks my license, registration & insurance card just to see that I have them with me then says: "Get out of here!" Got Pip to the vet, checked out & we're back home. Pip seems OK for now... she had a loss of oxygen. On the way home from the vet, I wanted to tell the cop "Thanks" but the speed trap had broken up for the night. Kudos to the young cop that gave me a pass! :Applause:

ded i, Gecko, desmodus and 3 others like this.
  2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Good to here Pip is fine. You had a good cop Gary.

3. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

Happy to hear Pip is doing well. :heart: The fast thinking and response by all.. saved Pip the loveable fur baby! :heart:

:heart:

Years ago.. I had a similar situation and I got pulled over ... I'm like you can give me what ever ticket you want, but I need to get to the vet asap! The cop took one look in passenger seat and said, follow me and I got excorted to the vet and I got let go of any tickets and my husky got to live a little longer as comfortable as possible until she later passed from cancer! :heart: I was and will always be forever grateful to that officer that day! :heart:

ded i, begreen61, Clydetz and 4 others like this.
  4. sam eib

sam eib Average Member

I'm surprised no body got shot

ded i and Clydetz like this.
  5. Clydetz

That thought never entered my mind! The guy was very considerate & cool... didn't even unsnap the strap on his holster.

ps... the vet checked Pip out & prescribed a medication to help if the problem should arise again... no cost! :thumbup:

crogers, Kelper and begreen61 like this.
  6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Two great breaks in the same day... you ought to buy some lottery tickets!

Clydetz and Kelper like this.
  7. Clydetz

I never like to push my luck!

crogers, Kelper and ded i like this.
  8. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

We're talking older white man here ...

Gary, I'm glad Pip is okay. Hugs to Mo for quick thinking.

crogers, Kelper and Clydetz like this.
  9. Clydetz

Mo's nurse's training is paying off even in retirement! Pip is doing OK for now.

Kelper and crogers like this.