1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

KTM 1290 Super Enduro

PS-RagE Dec 10, 2015

1. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Looks ready to do something bad, or good...well fun in either case!

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

WOW! And, it's already got the training wheels for ya! :bwah:

4. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

You've got my attention............:jdwink2:

5. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That thing looks nice. I have been researching smaller bikes around 5K in cost and I am strongly considering the KTM Duke 390. It has the most features out of any bike in it's class and a hell of a lot of power for such a little thing. 390 lb bike, 370 CC, 43 HP on a single cylinder. It also has ABS brakes standard which most US bikes lack. I am stoked, talked to the guy today and he can get the out-the-door price down to the MSRP for the 2016 model. I'll probably pick one up at the beginning of March. :devilzeek

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2016
  6. PS-RagE

Nice toy!

My 350EXC-F has 45hp and is 250lbs. The 1190R weighs in at 500lbs with 150hp :madaddy:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
  7. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

My knees started aching just looking at it. Hate to say I am happy to be done with dirt riding.

8. PS-RagE

Dirt riding is zen, man. Doesn't have to be all about sand and whoops:

[​IMG]

No traffic, no speed limits.

Not getting a Harley down here (well at least not back up again, anyhow):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. FlyGuy

Very nice bikes, that looks like a lot of fun :thumbsup:. I was leaning towards a duel sport, but these day all I will doing is in-town driving and commuting to work. I think I will have fun on the 390 Duke for that. I do miss hitting the trails with my dads old Husqvarna. One day when the cash flow is better I would love something like that 1190.

10. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

My weakness...... stable 018.jpg

11. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

My 650x challenger is 350 lbs . I thought that was heavy off road .400.lbs thats a lot of weight off road .Yea it's in my kitchen it's my baby , my woman well she's in the garage :bwah:

12. PS-RagE

Yeah, but 400 pounds with 180hp behind it? :devilzeek It is the cure for common sense! :bwah:

13. begreen61

Awesome thread!!!!FYI

Yea ,when friends tell me I'm nuts driving like i do,off road ,I tell them if I'm to die on the bike I died with a smile on my face . On road the bike drives it self just got to watch out for the other cars that don't see me riding up their ass .:manganr:shit I only have 58 hp you must scream that mother on the trails. At 54 that's more bike than I need ,as it stands I broke enough bones in my life on cycles .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  14. FlyGuy

That is too true. I would take my chances with trees and dirt any day over the idiots in this town. I live in a college town and almost every person I pass on the road is texting. Or they are foreigners in their 30's just learning to drive and cutting everyone off. I still get a big grin with a bike though, hopefully it doesn't get smeared on the pavement :unintroduced:. Finalizing my deal, that 390 is mine! It is a street bike, but I will have to test its off-road capabilities when I visit my folks.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  15. PS-RagE

My big bike is 500lbs and "only" 150hp :manganr: (a 10 second bike with knobbies!) As long as you keep the power up, it handles like a much lighter bike. It is a bit of a handful in if you get into any slow, technical stuff though and it is a bitch to pick up!

I avoid slab whenever I can and, if I have to ride it, I will not allow anyone to drive next to me.

[​IMG]

16. begreen61

Now there a bike that is loved I absolutely love the color,,,,DIRT/dried mud :thumbsup:It sure is " purdd'ie ":devilwag:

17. PS-RagE

Yeah, the mud hides the scratches :jdwink2: