1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knives ****SOLD****HOM Basilisk-R TI & HOM Specter

Elartedematar Mar 31, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elartedematar

Elartedematar Tiny Member

All knives are ***SOLD*** Thank you to the members and JD

new in box with all paperwork HOM Basilisk-R TI Balisong satin finish blade and handles. Titanium Spacers
    I just got this from PVK a couple weeks ago and I paid $420.00 plus shipping

***SOLD to wagesoffear****
    $350.00 shipped in the USA priority mail. Open to Offers
    No Trades USA Only

***SOLD to elgiraffe***
    HOM Specter
    Balisong comes with a brand new Linos kydex carbon fiber multi position sheath I just purchased.
    Purchased from silkworm recently
    Here is the description from the thread

"Plain Jane Specter from the first 2015 run. This knife has been flipped and used. It sat on my desk for the past few years and took on run of the mill desk knife duty opening mail and packages. It has been sharpened on a Sharpmaker and has the typical snail trails on the handles. Includes box and paperwork. Handles are titanium and the blade is Elmax"

$300.00 shipped in the USA priority mail Open to offers
    No Trades USA Only

I accept PayPal for payment
    Not looking for trades
    USA Sales and Shipping Only

Thank you all for your consideration!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  2. elgiraffe

elgiraffe Little member

I'll take that specter. Messaging now.

Edit: Are there timestamps I'm missing? If they're not up, could you post those

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.