1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knives I've made and forgot to post!

soulpatch Jun 12, 2012

1. soulpatch

soulpatch knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

These are a few knives I finished for a dealer, and some other ones that I forgot about posting pics, and wanted to share. To much going on, hadn't been on here in a bit and figured out I forgot these! Third pic down are actually two carry knives I made for myself, as you can see from the nice beat-up appearance of the slim one!

2. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Love 'em.

Second and third pics are my faves, specifically the one that appears to have the Jade(?) G10 scales.

:thumbsup:

3. six

six straight up pimp

What he said:thumbsup:

4. soulpatch

Thanks, and that wharncliffe with the ghost/jade G-10 has been my belt knife for around 6-8 months. I made it right after my first folder, with the same shape, which was just a skinny version of the one above it. For a 5 1/2"oal knife it's comfy in the hand. I have a couple of those in the works, but did them slightly larger. Mine fits my hand well, but these will fit anybodys' hands better. I'll post some pics when they're done. Actually, should have one with thin carbon fiber scales done tomorrow.

5. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

I particularly like the first one you posted, actually. I like the sort of sheepfoot/tanto feel you have going there, it looks very simple and quite solid.

6. captainblowhole

captainblowhole Captain Coconut

Agreed!

7. soulpatch

Here are the just finished cf handle sheepsfoot and modified wharncliffe! Check out my "Dashis, Kwaiken, Sheepsfoot, and More!" thread for pics of other knives I just finished up! DSC01556.jpg