1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

knifes from china!no.2!

nextmission Dec 26, 2011

1. Myker

Myker Down For Life

And now, it begins...

2. zaner11

zaner11 Average member

Yea with that attitude thats why America's economy is hurting! Instead of helping your Country! If Americans bought our own products it would be a better economy.So with your own money go buy a one way ticket to bumfuk Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    GEEZER likes this.
  3. ENFORCER

ENFORCER BANNED Fucktard

:devilcorn: :bwah:

4. Tony8179

Tony8179 Bone For Tuna Brigade Member

Why, because I disagree with your way of thinking? I'm a knife enthusiast. It just so happens that there are quality made knives created by people of different cultures and races all across this globe. I'll buy what I like and that's all there is to it. You're going to ship off every person who doesn't buy only American made products? Let me tell you something, you'll be a lonely person. Walk around your house and throw away everything that isn't labeled Made In The USA and take a picture of everything you're tossing in the garbage. Oh wait, is your camera and computer all made in the USA from tits to toes? Didn't think so.

In other words, I'll thank you kindly to take your opinion and fuck yourself with it. If you don't like that then you can hop a boat back to your native land of Douchetown.

5. Tony8179

Oh, and by the way, anytime you want to suggest an American maker that has their list open for an integral handle flipper with a Nitrobe 77 blade, be my fucking guest to speak up.

6. ENFORCER

ENFORCER BANNED Fucktard

A wise woman/guy once said:

"DON'T FEED THE TROLLS"

LorenzoL likes this.
  7. zaner11

zaner11 Average member

Your a person that conforms to whatever a go with the flow kind of individual. I love my Country! just want it to prosper so I buy American no matter what it is. But trying to explain it to a person that has the mentality of a peanut is not getting me anywhere.

8. ENFORCER

ENFORCER BANNED Fucktard

Your telly is made in china, your computer you're using is made in china, and probably many other things you own are chinese made.

9. Tony8179

So your logic breaks down, therefore breaking down your argument and you basically call me a peanut brain? Comedy gold.

Peanut Brain knows that you meant you're instead of your. As in, your first sentence makes no sense without a comma between whatever and a. Also, Peanut Brain knows that you don't start a sentence with but. You say that buying foreign products is killing our country, I happen to think that it is our fledgling education system that is killing our country.

I also love my country. I buy American as well. I support USA makers with my hard earned cash that I make as a Union Electrician. I also am not aware of any US makers creating something like this right now. As I said, if you are aware of any US makers that are taking orders for something like this, take your foot out of your mouth and speak up.

Edit: I think Peanut Brain might be done with you now.

10. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Way to shit up a thread about some very cool knives... I hope a mod sends the offending parts to the field, politics and xenophobia don't belong here.

11. ENFORCER

ENFORCER BANNED Fucktard

I completely agree with LorenzoLs' post above!
    What's the point of this asinine and pointless name calling and arguing?
    Just GET OVER IT Zaner.

[Rating="terrible"]

12. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

13. zaner11

zaner11 Average member

I agree..... but i thought lorenzo got on the boat already.......just joking

14. Tony8179

Let's get things back on track with some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

I like it how it has the steel on the lockbar. I never have worn a titanium lock out but I still like it when knives have it. It is 2013 after all!

16. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

I am curious to see how that nitrogen steel holds up. One thing is certain, you won't have any rust issues.

image.jpg

17. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

what app is that ?? :thumbsup:

18. tx101

tx101 Stuck in the middle with you JDBA Official Member

"Knife Steel Composition Chart"

it is free :thumbsup:

19. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

20. firebolt