1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

knifemaker/dealer/sheath maker etc. sign up

Mr.LaBella Feb 24, 2005

1. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

You apparently need a website and have to post a link to it to get your name in gold.

2. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

I make scales but I do not have a website. Do I need one in order to get my name in gold?

3. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Fixed.

4. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

SO there is no way for me to sell my scales without having a website? I meant to post that on the bosses page but I made a mistake i'm sure you didn't completely understand forums when you started.

5. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

6. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

We are not doing any sort of brain surgery here, let's be honest now. It is not that difficult!

[​IMG]

7. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

8. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Doooooood..., send a PM to the boss. When you do it out here in the open every mistake is going to be obvious and commented on by the local talent. Do you really want that?

sh00ter01 likes this.
  9. BTactical Blade

BTactical Blade Huge member

BTacblades

Signing in and signing up!

Thanks again,

Barry
    www.btacblades.com

10. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Link to JD on your website?:devilcorn::ropeman:

11. carrillo

carrillo knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

looking for maker status

Can i get knife maker status. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  12. Lantac

Lantac Lantac LLC Knife Maker or Craftsman

13. uberfastman

uberfastman Little member

Hi folks of JD, over the past month or two I have launched my own custom titanium knife anodization services online. My primary outlet for advertising my work and gaining customers has been the www.reddit.com knife communities, but I am interested in expanding my customer base.

I know there are a fair number of people out there that offer this service, but I feel that I have been able to produce work that I've never seen anybody else do, and I'm constantly looking to expand my horizons and think of new and exciting ways to make my customers' knives look even cooler. I have a reddit post with my current rates at this link: http://www.reddit.com/r/knifeclub/comments/35w6hq/uuberfastmans_custom_knife_anodization_service/

You can also see an updated album of my work thus far right here: http://imgur.com/a/RsbIF

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do in order to get the appropriate membership/flair/etc. for somebody offering knife-related services. Thanks so much!

14. Todd Gdula

Todd Gdula knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

15. lou19468

lou19468 Little member

Triple C Cutlery

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm Lou, owner of Triple C Cutlery and we make custom hunting knives. I started out with knife sharpening, then moved into handle making, and have started to make my own knife blades now.

I do a lot of gun and knife shows in the greater Philadelphia and Harrisburg areas and have recently started to move toward the online market as well. My knives are currently being featured on Wild Pennsylvania Outdoors with Alan Probst. The website is www.tripleccutlery.com

Thanks and looking forward to being on the forums.

Lou
    610-331-0426

Shike likes this.
  16. thedirector93

thedirector93 Little member

17. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Little member

Hello there

I as well am a college guy who makes knives

[​IMG]

Corwin Knives or something seems a good enough name, Isbjorn Knives maybe.

18. Valencourt

Valencourt knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Knifemaker status

May I have knifemaker status? I can provide links and proof of my work.

Thanks!

19. Thesnakeman

Thesnakeman Average member

i make pocket clips out of pattern welded materials like Damascus and mokuti
    here are some examples of my work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2016
  20. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Nice, :thumbsup: