1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

knifemaker/dealer/sheath maker etc. sign up

Mr.LaBella Feb 24, 2005

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Add some reciprocal links to JD on your website!

:madaddy:

2. steveraf

steveraf Little member

More than a dealer - A marketplace !

we just opened our EDC marketplace after 2 years of hard work - any maker is welcome to list its items for sale - for free - we have tons of features to help you sell your items to an exclusive EDC community.

I hope it help - we can also list your items in bulk or do custom work - we listen to you to make our marketplace the best EDC marketplace !

www.edcmarketplace.com

Cheers !

:devilzeek edclogo.png

3. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Well , not a knife maker (yet) but is in my plans to accomplish down the road . I have done many a knife mods, with more in the works. :manganr:

Currently I am a worker of metals as you have seen in my Shop Of Horrors Thread , and would like to toss my name in the ring to be recognized for my work. :devilwag:

My webpage is up and running and under construction with a gallery of completed projects, and a reciprocal link is established.

Thanks to the JD for consideration. :thumbsup:

4. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I would green ya if I could! Great job Glenn. Wish you the best of luck.:thumbsup:

Glenn likes this.
  5. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

I'm starting out in knife making as well and have done many sets of replacement handles, scales, and mods. I am in the process of making complete knives and not just handles and mods. I don't have a website, but I do upload most of the pics I take of the stuff I do and work on to my G+ page...and here. :manganr:

Not sure if it's a requirement, but I did post a link to the JD on there as well.

http://plus.google.com/+JoSHBunnell_WyldStyl3/

6. Busted knuckles

Busted knuckles Little member

knife maker, checking in.

Hi guys, I'm Seth Barton of Barton knives.
    my website is bartonknives.com.

I'll put a link to JD on my site next time I update it.
    thanks.

7. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Sooner > later :madaddy:

Also, we can change your user name if you so desire.

8. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

Can I get my name in yellow please?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Mr.LaBella

You got a reciprocal link to The JD on your website? :ross:

10. Charlie Mike

I don't have a website.

11. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You should get a website brither. I'll take that #9 with no problem lol. I know how you feel about her so I gotta break your balls. But I'm still waiting. You can call mine 9a lol

12. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Then you are Not in business.

More tats do not qualify you as a businessman.

13. Charlie Mike

Since when is a website required to do business?

14. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Since we put it as a requirement to do business and be listed in this section here on the JD.

15. Charlie Mike

Fuck that shit... I'll never get my name in yellow. I'm perfectly happy keeping it small.

:thumbsup:

16. Mr.LaBella

You do not think it fair, to give AND to receive? :jdwink2:

17. halzucati

halzucati knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Welcome to Libra Knives - Posting as a Knifemaker

[​IMG]

Libra Knives started as a drawing, which was turned into a paper cutout, which was taped into a scrapbook in 1989. There it sat waiting for the right time to be brought to life.

Now is that time.

My name is Hal Zucati, and I make throwing knives.

My first two knives are the first two in the Libra Knives GL series.

The GL.XII and the GL.X

The GL stands for Goldilocks and for the star Gliese 581 in the Libra constellation.

The XII an X stand or the two sizes: 12" and 10".

My logo is the constellation Libra combined with my family name. I was born under the Libra sign, and the sign signifies balance. Gliese 581 is home to a 6 planet system containing the planet Gliese 581 c, considered to be the first Earth-like extrasolar planet to be found within its parent star's habitable zone or Goldilocks zone.

I chose to use the GL abbreviation for Goldilocks as in the classic fairytale this line of knives represents a throwing knives that are not to hard, not too soft, not to large, not too small, not to sharp, not too dull, not too large and not too small.

I also chose the GL because of its association with the constellation Libra and Gliese 581 and the first known Goldilocks planet.

They're my first knives, and they're just right.

I've chosen Crucible S7 steel as my metal of choice because of is amazing toughness and ability to hold a remarkably durable point and edge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Libra GL.XII
    [​IMG]

The Libra GL.X
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

- Hal Zucati

18. Mr.LaBella

Make sure you go and add a reciprocal link to JerzeeDevil on your website. :jdwink2:

19. halzucati

halzucati knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Libra Knives lined to Jerzeedevil.com

Done.
    Find it at the bottom here: www.libraknives.com

- Hal Zucati

20. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

I make scales and just posted up a thread. Sorry I did it in the wrong order I seem to be doing everything wrong but I'm figuring out the forum and Im glad to be a part of it.