1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knifecarver art - new/old tattoo

knifecarver May 25, 2016

1. knifecarver

knifecarver Embellisher of skin, bone, horn & metal Lady Devil

This is a tattoo I did for my son. The dragon is the Old tattoo, done around 2003ish, it is our Family Dragon, designed & tattooed on 4 family members by me.

The New tattoo is everything else. Robert wanted a sleeve with a Koi & a lightning bolt in the design. I used a yin yang flow to incorporate the Koi & the Dragon. I had a tight deadline to finish it before I moved, so it needs some touch up work. I had a hard time taking pictures that do the tattoo justice.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Unfortunately, I need to have a 1000 hrs. apprenticeship to legally tattoo. I'm self-taught & get this, I don't have any tattoos!

apdallaround likes this.
  2. knifecarver

knifecarver Embellisher of skin, bone, horn & metal Lady Devil

Hey, so I gotta know...does it suck that bad? 224 views & no comments. :unintroduced: Seriously, I can take it. I'm a Devil.:girl_devil:

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

The tat DEFINITELY does NOT suck. :thumbsup: Don't know why no one else is commenting. It looks better than 99% of what a lot of "artists" are putting on people's skin!

Sorry for the late post, I somehow missed this thread until just now.

4. Pseudo

Pseudo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Damn, I'm not sure how this one slipped through the cracks.

It looks great and I've always been a fan of tattoos that actually mean something rather than just "it looks cool".

Definitely pretty jealous. I've always wanted a sleeve myself.

knifecarver likes this.