1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

...knife :)

michal r May 13, 2012

1. michal r

michal r knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

woodlander likes this.
  2. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey, you made a different knife. Congrats.

3. michal r

michal r knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yes, in a free moment, otherwise I work according to demand, you know ... :) thanks !

4. goober

goober Average member

Looks good! A little different, but still your style. Wouldn't mind puttin one to use here in the States.
    Pins look a bit above the scales, does that cause any problems in use?

5. Raymond Russell

Raymond Russell Tiny Member

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

AND, for the SECOND time, we're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.

Otherwise, [​IMG]

Oh, yeah, I keep forgetting....

DeadThread2.jpg