1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knife sales to CA

Drill Sergeant Apr 22, 2019

1. Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant Huge member

HI,

Just sold a WWII Mark 2 fighting knife on eBay (my last sale using that vehicle). It was sold to someone outside of CA, but with a shipping address inside CA. I looked up knife laws in CA and am confused (like NY), as apparently any knife that may cause harm (which means any knife) my be banned.

Anyone know if I am legally able to ship to CA?

Thanks!

2. Luis

Luis Little Member

You should ask the buyer. It's his responsibility to know what he is receiving and it's his responsibility to know his own local laws on such tools. Hope this helps. I wouldn't send it until confirming with the buyer on the legality of the transaction.

3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Using ANY inanimate object as either "tool" or "weapon" is strictly a matter of intent to the individual holding said object, which could be a kitchen knife, screwdriver, or whatever. I wouldn`t sweat the "legalities" of sending it....

begreen61 likes this.
  4. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

I would let em extradite me. Cali prison has healthcare and TV, which is better than my 9-5. JK LOL, but fuck that nanny state.

5. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

[sic] butt fuck that nanny state.

rottingshark likes this.