1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knife mechanisms Vol 1 and 2 books review

Aldolebonze Jan 2, 2019

1. Aldolebonze

Aldolebonze knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi everyone,

today it is not a knife review but a book review on knife mechanims by LeRoi Price.
    These 2 books are really full of information about how the knives work.
    I really liked the technical explanation of each mechanism, it reminded me of my lessons in mechanics and industrial design.
    The 2 books give a rather complete overview of what is happening in the knife-making sector.
    In the 2nd one there is especially an explanation on balisongs, which is nice since they are not very well represented except on our community.:helix:
    It is also good to understand how an OTF works without having to dismantle it.:chuck:

I really love these books for the ideas they bring to knife making.
    The author really did a monumental work to write these books and they are really worth a look.

I found the first one on usaknifemaker and the second one on knifekits.

For all those who like knives, don't hesitate.:yuna:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@ldolebonze

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    desmodus likes this.