1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Knife Giveaway

bart-1 Apr 9, 2005

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Ok 2 members here that I have enjoyed there posts, and want to get some good Karma on my side B4 I go on vacation today! :welcome:

MeEatsPlaydoh vbmenu_register("postmenu_29811", true); and

LONE WOLF vbmenu_register("postmenu_29863", true);
    feared
    huge member

You guys each pick a knife from my site from these item numbers, #16343, 16342, 16301, & 16298. I will have to talk to 1 each parent when I get back to get the OK and the transaction will be in there name. No cost to anyone but me! I have more than 1 in stock of all the knives but 1 so first to post the number here gets first dibs!

I am leaving for vacation and will be back next weekend so you have time to decide!

Thanks
    Bob B!!

2. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

I never liked you. Congrats to the two Bob picked.

3. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Whatever, cause you can't be me!!

Tiny you were the first I considered, but you are way too old for this!! I was looking for someones that were younger, ones that spend too much time on the computer instead of doing schoolwork! Someones like you used to be Tiny!! :love:

4. Tinysd

Mr. Bart,

You must cease trying to sell knives on this site or you will be banned. You need to get an internet grrlfriend before you can profit from this site.

5. Tinysd

A dance off between Bob and I is a must.

6. Tinysd

My bad. :ron: , may I cut in?:-D

7. bart-1

Tiny, just like a sore pecker, you can't be beat!! :welcome: :love: :welcome:

8. LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF Unrepentant Sinner

thanx!

I'll take the drop-point griptilian. number 16343.

9. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Both parents said that you could send me a knife but the pictures you sent are very inappropriate. Please put pants on and take off the fur vest.

10. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

the fur vest never comes off, it is how you can distinguish him and the knives. :idunno:

11. Geode

Geode Doughboy

Cool thing to do, Robert.

12. bart-1

Shit almost, well I did forget this!! Ok need way to talk to parents and what knife MeEatsPlaydoh vbmenu_register("postmenu_29811", true); wants!! :-D

13. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

sweet man thanks! :bow:
    hate to be a copy cat but yeah this the on i'll take please
    benchmade Mini Griptilian 556S Green #16343

thanks

14. MeEatsPlaydoh

MeEatsPlaydoh GED candidate

hey bart i tryed to pm you but you is full. am i still cool with the knife? pm me or something

15. Drivetech

Drivetech Evil Spock

Mighty decent of you, Bart!

16. bart-1

Okie dokey!

I am ready and have tried calling lone wolf, busy, playdough, need item number you want and a way to get hold of a parent! Just got to cover all the bases! Sorry for the delay, been swamped fighting internet forum injustice! I am as you all know the Self appointed spokesperson!

:kingkaxt:

17. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

self appointed? then what was that vote about you i did? :firedevi:

18. bart-1

Ok the knives finally were shipped. You 2 don't get in trouble with them and enjoy them. Sorry for the delay! :-D

19. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

a very generous offer!

thanks Bart-1 for your continued generosity!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.