1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. bwhitaker

bwhitaker Average member

Hey There -

Looking to give away a few knives / stones. All I ask is to be e-mailed a shipping label. To calculate shipping cost to you my zipcode is 96701, Weight 12 lb., box size 19x10x9. Take a look at USPS Click and Ship.

Onto the knives:
    1. KA-BAR 1211
    2. KA-BAR Tanto (No stamped number)
    3. KA-BAR 1221 (Non Serrated)
    4. Buck 119
    5. Knife with "Silver Stag" mark. Looks like the Silver Stag Pacific Bowie.
    6. Knife with "Edge Mark Solingen Germany" mark. Reverse side shows 485.
    7. Dagger Knife with "Linder 440 Dager Solingen German 440 Stanless Inox Rostfrei" mark. Mirror polished.
    8. Dagger Knife with "Western USA 777 Stainless".
    9. Spyderco Ceramic Whet Stone Medium Grit.
    10. DMT Diamond Whetstone.

Knives are in serviceable condition but no means "mint" or LNIB. Sorry the photos are kinda crappy.

First person to post in this thread "I'll take it" gets all of it. Don't want to separate items. We can finalize the shipping details via pm. Please check the shipping cost prior to accepting this offer. It's about $50 for USPS Priority Mail from me to Jersey City. Once again, all I need is an e-mailed shipping label and I'll drop it at the post office for you.

Group photo below. Individual photos are available here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bwhitaker/albums/72157710294555887

[​IMG]

Stormdrane, KaosRase and seandavid55 like this.
  2. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

ill take it if still available

Stormdrane likes this.