1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kizer - knives

shadowmed Jul 25, 2013

1. shadowmed

shadowmed Little member

New company Kizer-Knives....they will totally blow up your skirt with their top of the line materials ( S35VN TACTICAL BLADES & Ti & Ti/G-10 overlay handles ) and amazing designs.

Personal product pics coming soon & cutting test video with review coming at you shortly soon as they get to me.

Kizer-Knives western invasion www.kizer-tbt.com

great customer care & great product = winning combo

2. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

:spammyintro:

Ain't those Bobby Hamburgers stuff?

3. Evamore

Evamore Huge member

I thought you were referring to Kizlyar knives...

4. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Where is Hamburger? :ropeman:

5. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

This sounds less like a test/review, and more like a sales pitch... :meh:

6. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

OK. So.

I almost exclusively only by knives made in the good ol stars and stripes (sometimes Japan) but when I saw materials and a few reviews I figured I'd give the Chinese a chance here and... I don't know why I hate to admit it... but I love my Intrepid flipper. The only downfall was the pocket clip broke after a year or so of carry. I emailed a rep and he had me paypal $10 for a new one which I thought was a little steep but even though it was broken English the guy was prompt and really nice and bonus points was that when it came it came with a neat little bag!
    I actually like their designs and I feel like for the price points you get a pretty bitchin product.

Attached Files: