1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

King of the Hill

kjedverg Aug 25, 2020

?

Love or hate King of the Hill?

1. Love

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Hate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In the Middle

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. kjedverg

kjedverg Tiny Member

So I grew up watching King of the Hill on Adult Swim at my grandma's house and a year ago just got back into it. I've watched the whole show about two times and I can't get enough of it. The art style, the characters, the jokes, they're all so original and unique. I find myself quoting Hank without even realizing it. Just wanted to see if anyone else feels the same way or disagrees.

snache likes this.
  2. KoFred

KoFred Little Member

One of the greatest shows of all time IMO.

kjedverg and snache like this.
  3. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

It didn't click at first for me, then I watched it again at a later time and I was hooked. Mike Judge is a genius, I should have known better after Beavis & Butthead. I burnt out on the Simpson's with all of the political BS turning unfunny for me.

Redd Nekker and kjedverg like this.
  4. KoFred

KoFred Little Member

Its a very wholesome show that people can relate to. When I was younger, my parents didn't want me to watch it. Then I got older and thought ok this is not bad.

kjedverg and snache like this.
  5. Weasipoint

Weasipoint Tiny Member

I literally watch it almost everyday, have it on for background noise, probably seen every episode over 10 times each Hank reminds me of my dad so I always connected with the humor

snache likes this.
  6. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

I used to watch it whenever it was on, not on anymore on the stations I get, bummer.

snache likes this.
  7. Weasipoint

Weasipoint Tiny Member

It is on Hulu, that's where I watch it, it comes and goes from there though

snache likes this.
  8. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

I wish they would get all of the seasons on Blu-ray, not just some.