1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kimura vs Alpha Beast

AnthonyTheAbyss Sep 16, 2016

1. Flippin_Frogs

Flippin_Frogs Little member

i went

too far?:ropeman:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2016
  2. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Welcome back yo!

Lvl 600+? but why?!

I think you mean, Magic Cards! :thumbsup:

3. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

Every Dark Souls game (all the way back to Demon Souls) I max all the stats on one character and have another meta character.

At Lvl 600+ you're dealing with some top tier fighters who can one shot you, parry you, or absolute wreck you. So you can't get sloppy. Those skills help once you fight at the meta level.

***Don't worry I haven't neglected my Sub Zero skillz:manganr:

4. pyrotech25

pyrotech25 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I know someone who knows someone that has a meeting spot...drinking optional. Talk to my people and set something up.

5. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nothing quite like dual wielding UGS in Demon's Souls.

6. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

I just had a bunch of thumber guys and the hank king of mankato over last sunday but we should hook up a bali gtg again soon.

7. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

LOL 600+!!!! No thank you. :devilfinger: I'll go curl up in a corner with my estus flask :cry:

AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.