1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kimura Question...I need someone to take some measurements for me

Raoul Duke Jul 2, 2012

1. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Completely out of fucks to give Brigade Member

I want to get some pocket clips custom made for my kimura; But to make sure the clips mounting holes are set right I need to check something.

I had proposed to use the 2 spacer screw holes on the tail end of the bite handle as the mounting point for the clip.

I plan to put the clip onto my K5 (& K6), but the guy making the clip has a K3 with the old style oval at the end of the handles.

So I just wanted to know if the distance between the stand off screws is the same for all models, dished or not dished...(excluding the K1 of course)

So if anybody has the older style K2, K3 or K4 that has the dished out oval at the back....Can you tell me if the standoff screws the same distance apart as the Stand off screws on the K5, K6, K7...that dont have the oval...

(I think they are, but thats only from memory...I don't have my kimuras with me at the moment...)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
  2. JohnnyBmore

JohnnyBmore Balisong defender

Yep , Got um all

they are all the same distance apart .. :thumbsup:

He should be good to go .

Raoul Duke likes this.