1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Kershaw 1725CB junkyard dog 2

Luis Jan 22, 2020

1. Luis

Luis Little Member

I saw this knife in person and had the pleasure of using it! Its an Amazing EDC knife. I wouldn't mind one for work. Too bad they are discontinued..i wonder why..it was extremely popular from what i understand...anyone have experience with this knife.?

2. Kansaswoodguy

Kansaswoodguy Tiny Member

I don’t have one but have been very close to buying either it or the Rake in CB a few times they look like something I’d like but then I find a Blur I can’t live without and there goes my knife budget to zero agian.

3. cadjak

cadjak Average member

I edc a JYD 2. I bought two of the "blems" , back in the day, from KershawGuy on Bladeforums. Amazing knife and I have yet to find why they were marked as "blem", and believe me I've looked closely at both of mine.

Balibuyer likes this.