1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ken Brock Street Weasel & Becker Campanion

Liu Kang Oct 3, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ken Brock Street Weasel, Combat Options HOK
    Blade length 3 ¼ inches, Handle 3 ½ inches.
    Hollow Ground CPM154
    Black Kydex Sheath with Tec-Lok
    $210

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Becker BK&T Campanion made by Camillus
    Here is the one made by Camillus which is out of production. This one comes with two different types of kydex sheaths. This one has Tan canvas handles on it with an extra set of 5 3/8" handle GV6H glass filled polymer handle. This is new and never used but no box.
    5 1/4" black powder coated 1/4" thick carbon steel blade
    $180

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013