1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JW Smith, Tobin Smith, Michael Vagnino, Michael Raymond, ZT0801BRWCF

Scurvy Nov 16, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Thinning the collection a little. All prices include insured shipping but not Paypal fees. Please e-mail or PM for questions or more pictures.

First is a Michael Vagnino Velox flipper. It has been carried but it is in excellent shape. Carbon fiber scales with moonglow inlays and a moonglow backspacer. Lo-pro flipper with amazing action. Jeweled liners. This is the only tip down Velox made as far as I know. WAS $650 NOW $625

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
  2. Scurvy

Last but certainly not least it the Michael Raymond Estrella. It is LNIB. Never carried, never cut anything, just handled a few times. Everything on this knife is perfect and the sound it makes on opening it unmatched. These are getting hard to come by as Michael ramps up with the Starlit. Come with the box, tool, birth card and all packaging.
    WAS $1150 NOW $1100

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Scurvy

Selling my 0801BRWCF. It is in excellent shape. I carried it once. Flipping action is amazing, one of the best detents I have ever handled on a ZT. Lock up and centering are perfect.

Asking WAS $485 NOW $435 includes insured shipping but not paypal fees. Please e-mail me through my profile or PM me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Scurvy

Also, Discounts available if you are going to NYCKS and want to pick up there.

5. Scurvy

Bump. Feel free to make offers.

6. Scurvy

Bump for price drops.

7. Scurvy

Post NYCKS bump!

8. Scurvy

Sunday Funday Bump.