1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jsmithknives

Farmer Phil Oct 30, 2009

1. Farmer Phil

Farmer Phil Little member

Have any of you folks that recently bought steel, wood, equipment or knives from jsmithknives got your stuff? None of us over at bladeforums have, http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686232. We've sent him many a message but for naught, yet I see he was active on this forum as recently as today. We've still had no word from him though. I hope you guys fair better than we have.

Thanks, Phil Dwyer

PS - My stuff came in today, 11/7 (with a gift to boot). Looks like lack of communication might have been the real issue. It's all good!

2. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Wow, J has always been good. I just bought a few knives from him a few weeks ago. No problem.
    Hopefully he see's this Phil and straightens you guys out:ssmile:

3. Tim Musselman

Tim Musselman Little member

I'm one of the other guy missing some equipment that Jason sold me over on BF I've tried to pm him here but can't seem to get any response

JASON PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

4. ken erickson

ken erickson Little member

Hey Ken, I humbly apologize for you not getting the package yet. I have been out of town at my sisters wedding for the past two weeks and just got back in today. The long of it is I messed up, I had five packages to ship out before I left but was running out of time, so I really good friend said he would drop them off at the post office for me. Well when I get back today I am of cource inendated with emails asking why they had not gotten their package. He tells me he just forgot, but I should have just done it myself so no excuse really. I will get the packages from him tomorrw to take and ship off. I humbly humbly apologize for the delay and hope you will be able to forgive my foul up...
    Thanks Jason

This was the PM that I received from Jason here, no communication on BF, which I asked Jason to respond to. This was messaged to me on Friday night. From what Jason typed I assumed he was going to get the packages from his "friend" and ship them on Saturday. I asked Jason to message me with confirmation that they have been shipped. Nothing so far from Jason.

Ken

I also wanted to say that I think its a shame that we had to bring this issue to this fine forum. Jason still has not answered any of the pm's (that I have sent, or others that I am aware of) or posted in any of the numerous threads relating to this issue over at BF.

5. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

That's what the +ive and -ive forum is here for on Jerzeedevil. Feedback from ANY forum. As long as it's kept factual and there's no dogpiling it's all good.

The ball is now in JSmith's court.

Please respond so that this can be dealt with. Any problems you can contact me or any of the other mods.

6. Tim Musselman

Tim Musselman Little member

Happy Ending

Just wanted to say that the item arrived today as promised

Alls well that ends well

7. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

I did a deal a while back with Jsmith knives.

No problems at all.

His explanation for his absence on BF seems perfectly valid too.... imo.

8. Stabber

Devils might like to know what that is?

9. Soup_Monger

10. Stabber

Thanks Soup!

Where's the Guiness Drinkin Squirrel

11. Soup_Monger

Rehab.

12. six

six straight up pimp

L0L

13. ken erickson

ken erickson Little member

My Item was received on 11-04-2009

Ken

14. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

Its been almost a month now and I haven't heard from JSmith:pissedevil:Hell we live in the same state-I will not deal with him again:pissedevil:

15. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

Still no fucking knife!:poke1:

stdlrf11 likes this.
  16. Stabber

j smith= silver ray Knives......

I remember reading some folks having trouble with him?

He's posting knives for sale over on BF

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Thanks for the "head's up", Stabber! Perhaps someone could link to this thread and remind J Smith about his short comings!?:devilcorn: :ropeman: :ross: