1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jrichard is a POS Scammer

Moe1 Mar 25, 2022

1. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

All, I need to warn you guys that Jrichard is a scammer. He sent me a message here on JD saying that "Brian in Indiana" (email address lexsurebarin@gmail.com) had a BM42 for sale. I emailed the prick and recognized his garbage immediately but I figured for $250 might as well take a shot. He insisted on F&F or Venmo but smelling this scam a mile away, I added $5 and sent it with Venmo buyer protection. Hopefully no one sent this asshole money via the friends and family option. Also, if you Google that email address, looks like he's been busy scamming on other knife and gun forums.

@Mods - please BAN this person immediately

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Since Jrichard has NEVER posted an introduction, why are you doing business with him in the first place?

He's gone. Hope you got your money back and learned a valuable lesson.

TO ALL MEMBERS, If ANY unintroduced member contacts you, please notify a mod so that appropriate action can be taken. Thanks.

chutcher, Moe1, snache and 1 other person like this.
  3. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

A 42 for $250? Seems legit.

chutcher likes this.
  4. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

I've bought a ton of legit 42's for a helluva lot less. No harm no foul though on this one...I've yet to be actually scammed.

5. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

Thanks Crogers. He pointed me to his "friend" so technically I wasn't doing business with him but definitely understand.

6. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

What's a helluva lot less? Is this recently? I paid less than that when they were still in production but I wouldn't say a helluva lot and that was years ago.

If it was recently I would be honored to learn your technique in finding these deals sir!

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

You'll be happy to know that your info may have averted another scam. A member joined this afternoon with the email of lexsurebarin(at)gmail.com

He gone before he got the chance to mess around.

:goodjob:

BTW, this guy's using a VPN so it's gonna be a bit more difficult to keep track of him.

AGAIN, if any of you get contacted by any UNINTRODUCED member, let a mod know immediately. Be suspicious of any member, until they've had a chance to prove themselves. And NEVER pay by Venmo, PP F&F, Moneygram, Western-Union, or other means without recourse if you're scammed.

Asshats have been real active all over the internetz....

chutcher, Moe1 and snache like this.