1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JonnyRotten is Good to Go!

Liu Kang Jan 2, 2014

1. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I just completed my second transaction with JonnyRotten and he is definitely GTG! Solid person to deal with all the way around!

JonnyRotten likes this.
  2. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Had a trade deal with Señor Rotten, and was very pleased with it.

Upstanding man, and a great guy to deal with and speak to...despite the face paint. Haha.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for a trade, sale, or any transaction for that matter.

Stand up guy, here, devils!!!!

3. Dean Diamond

Dean Diamond Little member

:ross:Good communication and prompt delivery; I sent payment around 1am Thursday, recieved my package Saturday= I'm Well-Pleased!!!:ross:

4. v41kyr

v41kyr JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Jon is as solid as they come.

We have passed back and forth on two separate occasions.

The first was a test drive for possible trade. Knife came back in the same condition as I sent it out.

Second I spotted a deal but the seller was giving me grief about shipping. I passed the spot onto Jonny and he in turn offered to act as a proxy. Passed funds along and he handled the whole deal for me. Knife arrived today.

Great communication all around. Would have no hesitation to deal with again. :devilwag:

5. Frickbot

Frickbot Does not compute

bought a bm53 on thursday(21st) morning and by saturday(23rd) afternoon i had it in my hands.

knife came in great condition and he put an awesome edge on it, was packed well and he was friendly.

would buy from again.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
  6. Burnt Reynolds

Burnt Reynolds JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Horrible communicator. Badgering. Unreasonable.

Immediate and repeated offer of full refund plus return shipping (for my admitted mistake) was not good enough.

Nightmare to deal with in every respect.

You might not have the same experience that I did, but I'd be irresponsible not to point out my EXTREMELY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE.

SOCALSURF likes this.
  7. JonnyRotten

JonnyRotten knifemaker/craftsman Knife Maker or Craftsman

Anyone who would like further details on this, please follow this link:
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/144235-Burnt-Reynolds-Is-Good-To-Go

Thank you.

8. Lioneyes

Lioneyes Little member

JonnyRotten, Is Good To Go!

Jon is a straight shooter! He handles things in a very timely and professional manner. All knives are as described and top-notch, also his knife work is great too! :thumbsup:

9. deadtravis

deadtravis JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Smooth as silk trade experience A+++

Just completed a trade with Señor Rotten this past Friday, and couldn't be more satisfied. Excellent communicator, accurate descriptions and photos, and extremely prompt shipping.

Stand up guy, will definitely be doing business with again.

:thumbsup:

10. magnfred100

magnfred100 Little member

This guy is really great if not the best! I give him 10/10 every day in my book.
    Hes willing to answer questions to help you out with anything and anyone. I cant say to much good things about him.
    I would deal with him anyday and anytime.

Jon my dear friend, your one in a million!

Take care.

11. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

I recently completed a smooth transaction with Jon. I get the feeling it won't be the last. Good guy to deal with all around.

12. qiqi

qiqi Little member

Fast payment.JonnyRotten is a good member!

13. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Just completed a deal with Jon and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Very fast payment and good communication.

14. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Completed another perfect transaction JonnyRotten! Honestly folks, Jon is a top shelf individual to deal with and a real straight shooter who doesn't sugar coat anything. If says an item is in a certain condition, it is exactly what he says it is. Do not hesitate to deal with him!

15. bogeycentral

bogeycentral Little member

Just completed a fantastic transaction with JonnyRotten. Pleasure to do business with and his level of communication was exemplary. Look forward to doing business with him again in the future if such opportunity presents itself.

16. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

Just completed a very smooth transaction, JonnyRotten is good to go:thumbsup:

17. squidmaster23

squidmaster23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Very prompt and helpful in communication. JonnyRotten is a great seller.

18. Shogun33

Shogun33 Little member

Superb Transaction, great guy to deal with!

Fast payment, trustworthy and a pleasure to do business with!!!

JonnyRotten likes this.
  19. SOAR

SOAR Huge member

Just completed another deal with Jonny. A+ Devil :thumbsup:

JonnyRotten likes this.
  20. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just completed another transaction and all went well.

I had two replicants, so I sold one to him & kept the other.

His payment was fast, his communication was top notch, and everything went smoothly. I'd definitely do business with him again, & would also recommend him to others, or anyone who is considering doing business with him.

A+