1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Per-Sev

Per-Sev Perforate & Sever

I just completed my first transaction with Joep. It could not have went better, the payment was sent out right away and the communication was great. This was his first sale here and it could not have went better. Thanks Per-Sev

2. the swamp fox

the swamp fox Enormous member

Joep is great to deal with!

Fast payment! Great communication. Couldn't ask for a better buyer. Enjoy the Dalton!:madaddy:

3. Mikey66

Mikey66 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Joep is GTG and great to deal with

I bought a part Pohl Force from him, reasonably priced, one of the best buys I've ever made on the site. I would like to add here that I paid by money order and that the knife was shipped as soon as the money order arrived. You can trust any transaction with this guy.

4. sawjaws

sawjaws JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Joep, is easy to deal with!

Joe is a great guy to do business with, quick payment, great communication ask questions before committing to purchase.
    Just an easy transaction all the way around!

Thanks again, Joe!

5. SteelBreathin

SteelBreathin Average member

Joe is Awesome!

Joep was great to deal with. Very polite and timely communication. We agreed on a price and he paid immediately. A pleasure. Thanks. Enjoy the MM!

6. djl

djl Little member

I just completed a deal with Joep, it could or have gone any better. Quick communication, and Fast shipping.
    David

7. hettchen

hettchen Little member

JOEP is Great to Deal With!!

Had a Fantastic Transaction! Always nervous sending someone a money order for hundreds of dollars but I took a chance and am glad I did!! A great guy with excellent communication! I hope to do business again! Thank you JOEP! Thank you JD!!

8. Marvin 01

Marvin 01 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Joep Great to deal with!

Just finished another great transaction with Joe! It couldn't have gone any better! Don't hesitate to do business with him as you will be HAPPY!!! Thanks David

stdlrf11 likes this.
  9. Houstonian

Houstonian Short Round Brigade Member

Mad Props to JoeP

Just bought a knife from Joep.

Arrived quickly, great communication throughout the whole process, and a great price to boot!

Would definitely do business with this man again in the future.

10. beemermark

beemermark Huge member

Joep is the real deal. Great communication and knife was as described.
    Will deal with this devil anytime!

11. Marvin 01

Marvin 01 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Joep = outstanding

Hello all!! I just finished a deal with Joe and I couldn't be happier!! He did everything to make this deal great. I won't hesitate to do business with him again. I have had several deals with him in the past and all were great. Thanks David

12. the swamp fox

joep is a Great Guy To Deal With!!

Fast communication and shipping. Great guy to deal with! A+:thumbsup:

13. chainstay

chainstay Huge member

Joep......Silk on glass

That's how smoothly my last deal went with Joep......Great communication,
    prompt payment and very gracious when he found a imperfection that I never saw.....I would do another deal with Joep in a second......just a pleasure.

14. S_Skunk

S_Skunk Average member

Joep is GTG

quick response, ship promptly, great communicatin

what more would you expect ? A+

Would recommend.

Thanks

Skunk

15. hkingdom

hkingdom Little member

Joep Is good to go.

Great knives, secure packing and fast shipping. All great things. Thanks

16. piksto

piksto Down For Life

seamless

joep is a great guy to deal with..i would not hesitate to do a deal in any capacity with this devil..buy/sell or trade with confidence...

17. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

I just had a great transaction with Joep, too. The knife was exactly as he described. He shipped early the next business day and gave me a tracking number. Knife arrived in just 2 days and was packed very well.

18. the swamp fox

Accurate description, fast communication, and an overall pleasant buying experience! Thanks, Joe !

19. Snapper

Snapper President of the 51st state! Brigade Member

A had a perfect transaction with Joe. My knife is just as described and was packaged very well and delivered very quick.
    Thank you,
    Snap

20. bra1n

bra1n Tiny Member

Just bought from Joep. Fast shipping, well packaged. He's G2G!