1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Job Security

crogers Aug 9, 2017

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

2. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

I have read in the past this has happened in other countries including local to here.

woodlander and crogers like this.
  3. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Every few years a scandal like this is exposed. It makes you wonder what kind of people get into the firefighting business.

crogers and Kelper like this.
  4. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's the law of averages.

crogers, Kelper and ded i like this.
  5. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Might have been volunteers trying to earn a little extra cash

Kelper likes this.
  6. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

I bet it gets boring waiting around for a fire to start.

Kelper likes this.
  7. rbmcmjr

rbmcmjr Nuclear Powered Devil

The Hayman Fire in Colorado was started by a fire fighter. The reasons have never been made clear, but there is a fair amount of speculation that she wanted to be involved in fighting it.

begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  8. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

knowed fact a lot of firemen get off on fires and a tiny percentage do set them off and very few of them ever get caught .I used to know one years ago ,nice guy but a true pryo

Kelper likes this.