1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Horn Signature Series Alaskan Blacks Creek Outfitters

HotrodKelley Jun 5, 2021

1. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

AF4239AD-A562-4951-B5D0-9061D0487B6A.jpeg 40CF8786-0D99-4148-AD1B-5F34F63BC6F9.jpeg B8D3D85F-AEC0-40AC-85F4-04479E9E3C0B.jpeg Hello Devils. I have a basically new, never hunted with, or used Jim Horn Signature Series Alaskan hunting pack by Blacks Creek Outfitters. I bought this pack to use for camping/hiking, but I got old and never did. I have had this stored away in a large tote all this time and figure one of you out west guys might be able to use it bow hunting or rifle hunting.
    I bought this new, and it has as CD or dvd with it that explains the pack-I never watched it. Here’s some specs, and there’s some info online about it.
    Alaskan:

* Expanding quarter pocket
    * Coat-carrying bungee
    * Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt
    * H20 compatible
    * Covered zippers
    * Spotting scope pocket
    * Bow carrier
    * Rifle carrier
    * Hunter orange pack cover
    * 3000 cubic inches; expands to 4000 cubic inches

$125 USPS Priority Shipping with signature confirmation included.

PAYMENT: Money order, cashiers check, personal check, PayPal. If you use PayPal the amount needs to be $125 NET.
    Thanks for looking.
    Message me with your email if interested in better pics. I can’t figure out loading pics on this site. I’m lucky I got these on here.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021