1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jesse James....no more custom bikes, now he`s building guns....

waterdogs Feb 3, 2017

1. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

How does one even know if it works? It was fired at the manufacturer, so it's not like you are keeping it from having a popped cherry.

2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

so these are like jewelry then.

like those knives that are made by jewelers that are not meant to actually be carried or used as knives.

guns that aren't meant to actually be shot (never mind they might not actually fire true) are even more ridiculous in my opinion...

i don't think this is art if more than one person does the work either. it's more of a collaboration.

or are they considered midtech?

3. L R Harner

L R Harner They call me "Butch" Knife Maker or Craftsman

might have changed but he had caspian mill the slide and frame of the full dammy 1911 he did some yeaers back

4. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

They're built by STI, he adds the custom touches via his shop

5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

No more motorcycles because he is got sued for taking money and demanded more money for unfinished projects and nothing to show for.

6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's all fad shite for people who feel insecure.

Even the tools making the shite are insecure.

None of that stuff holds genuine value.

:goat: <--- pretend it's a sheep

BAAAAAA

*lead them to slaughter

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

This IS a sheep.... :sheeple:

8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

I nearly choked when I paid $3500 for a Wilson Combat, but I know it works and it sure does shoot nice........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

waterdogs likes this.