1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JerzeeDevil Commerce Rules

SuperD Oct 22, 2005

1. Yasushi

Yasushi Little member

I am so happy to find a picture of Fenrir in your signature. Did you hear about the pagan Church coming back to life in Iceland? I found this site only because I was trying to do business, but now I'm starting to think I've found a crowd I can relate to! Thanks for making my morning.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  2. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Just to reiterate...

crogers and seandavid55 like this.
  3. Scott Dalheim

Scott Dalheim Tiny Member

Read and understood.

BennytheBlade and desmodus like this.
  4. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

May I have one thread in the "Knives for Sale/for Trade" and one in the "Kit and Gear for Sale/for Trade" simultaneously?

5. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Absolutely

subtlemovement likes this.
  6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

One of each in each area is perfectly fine. 2 in one area will get one closed and I am pretty arbitrary about which one I will close. Des and others may differ. When youre for sale is ended, just bump it w/ a "mods please close." and that will take care of 99%

Guillermo and subtlemovement like this.
  7. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Is it possible that I can place like a bunch of inexpensive out the front knives and automatic knives like a lot and one price for all? Or do you have to have a individual sale for each item plus a lot price? Super knife is not an imitation knife. It is a brand and not a clone. Are those ok to post? Please put this in the proper forum . Thanks im just so busy

8. BennytheBlade

You can sell as a lot, but we dont do clones, replicas etc.

9. BennytheBlade

After talking to the boss, We are adding Venmo to the list of NO GO as payer sources due to lack of buyer protection and security issues. The bottom line on how people want to get paid for transactions here on JD is that there needs to be a source of buyer protection. Sellers take note. If you want buyers to use western union or pp ff then you need to go somewhere else. We are a safe place for transactions period. I cannot list all the ones that are not safe out there now but Venmo is now on the list (bitcoin gets an honorable mention). This will go into effect w/in the next couple of days.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    GriffFlipper, crogers and chutcher like this.
  10. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Seems like this needed a bump. Please refer to page 1. PLEASE

crogers, jb005 and BennytheBlade like this.
  11. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

As of late, there have been a lot of unnecessary comments in sales threads. If you feel the urge to comment about the quality, the price, your ability to afford it, or any other unnecessary comment, please restrict your comments to a PM with the party involved.

So, no more "DAMN! That's too high a price", "nice knife", or "I wish I could afford it". Unnecessary comments are a violation of these Commerce Rules.

Please restrict your comments to asking a legitimate question (regarding shipping, condition, or trades, etc.), request for additional photos, or "I'll take it".

Scott Meers and seandavid55 like this.
  12. snache

snache Average Member

I think it would be a service to both buyer and seller to list the net price for the buyer. Having to figure out the PP Fee(or other % based fees)and getting the shipping price is a PITA for the buyer.

13. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

That has been suggested in the past, but, so far, no action has been initiated... YET!

snache likes this.