1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Justus

Justus The Prince Brigade Member

Hello, I'm Jerzees (Ron) son Justus and I want everyone to know he had covid which led to a heart attack and double pneumonia. He's currently in a medical coma reliant on oxygen. If anyone has questions or need to contact me message me on Facebook because I don't know how JD works. Just figured it was time to let everyone know he's fighting right now and I miss him dearly. He's been in a coma for some days now and he is supposedly getting better according to the doctors. If you're close with him, shoot him a text for when he wakes up, I'm sure he will appreciate it.

-Justus, the Prince of JD

2. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Welcome Justus and thanks for posting this information. I’m sure these days are very stressful for the family.

If you need anything please reach out here. Many of us have known your dad for a long time and will naturally give a hand when needed.

zogglet, OnceBitten, Ben. and 14 others like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Justus, Your father Has a lot of friends here ,, Speaking on behalf of most Devils ,,is their any thing we can do for you and your family ,, While your Father gaining his strength back , I know I couldn't afford to get sick ,,you just let us know ,,and Thanks for the info

g

OnceBitten, tubtar, Kelper and 7 others like this.
  4. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

I am so sorry for your beloved father Ron. I only know Ron though this forum and years go we talked on the phone a couple of times. He is one hundred percent a solid man. I am praying for you and Ron your father.

I do know this, Ron will get better. Never give up and when Ron is better I will post some stupid shit...lol

Get Better Ron.

Prayers sent for you and your family.

OnceBitten, tubtar, Kelper and 11 others like this.
  5. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Kinda new here but just the same I wish him a speedy recovery. Scary time, hang in there.

OnceBitten, tubtar, Kelper and 10 others like this.
  6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Thanks for the update. We are all hoping and praying for the best possible outcome for your dad and the rest of the family.

zogglet, OnceBitten, tubtar and 11 others like this.
  7. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Thanks for the update Justus. I can only reiterate what has already been said. I don't do Facebook and am across the pond but if you need anything then definitely lit the Devilz know. We're all here for you and all thinking of you and the family.

Ray

zogglet, OnceBitten, tubtar and 11 others like this.
  8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Hi Justus, thank you kindly for the updates, we are all keeping your dad in our prayers and thoughts, will keep on texting him.

zogglet, OnceBitten, tubtar and 12 others like this.
  9. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks for the update our young brother. Smoke and Prayers going out hard.

zogglet, OnceBitten, tubtar and 10 others like this.
  10. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Thanks for the update. Stay strong and stay positive. Your father is dear to a large and wide circle of people.

11. Manganr

I can only reiterate what has already been said Justus. Your dad is a top guy. I don't do Facebook so can only reply here. I'm across the pond. If there's anything any Devil can do then don't hesitate to ask. We're all one big family and we look after each other. Tell your dad Ray's coming over for a beer when he's up for it. And I know he will be. I could use another long weekend in Noo Joisey and I'll look forward to it.

zogglet, OnceBitten, tubtar and 9 others like this.
  12. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'm glad to hear directly from a family member how Ron is doing.
    Please keep us updated.
    Your father created something very special here for us fellow knife nuts,
    and we owe him greatly.
    As others have said, don't hesitate to reach out to us for ANYTHING!

13. Justus

Justus The Prince Brigade Member

Hello again, Justus here. Today he ran a 100.8 degree fever and he is still 90% reliant on oxygen. The ventilator is breathing for him as someone had asked, hence the medically induced coma. They put him under so he didn't have to struggle breathing on his own. However, his lungs really took a hit and it's gonna take time. All I can do is go day to day hoping he will do better the next day. Thank you all for the support and no we don't need anything, but thank you! I will try and come on here more often to send updates. I gotta say I know my pops had a lot of friends but the support from everyone is crazy I had no clue he made this much of an impact on others and it makes me very proud and happy to be his son. Thanks again Devils

-Justus

zogglet, OnceBitten, jimmyjo and 19 others like this.
  14. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Justus, I am sure we ALL AT THE ALMIGHTY JD appreciate this update. Smoke and continued prayers for the boss.

I have friends that work in the local hospitals, this is so damaging to our lives, I pray that y'all are considering the vaccine's as a new addition to our lives.

zogglet, OnceBitten, ded i and 9 others like this.
  15. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

Thank you so much for letting us know. And seriously, please do let us know if there's anything yall need.

zogglet, OnceBitten, ded i and 8 others like this.
  16. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

Living in the midwest I could never make the meetings out east, but I enjoyed hanging out with Ron at the Jerzeedevil Grind-Ins at Bark River in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
    Smoke and Prayers! And thanks for the updates.

17. Manganr

Well Geezer, I live in the UK and manage to get out east (a long way west for me). When he gets through this, and he will, I'll meet you and Ron out east (west) for beers 'n shit! :manganr:

OnceBitten, begreen61, Kelper and 9 others like this.
  18. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Those who are new , and those who never met Ron , you have to look no further than his son , Justus , to see the caliber of man he is.
    Solid as Gibraltar.
    We all share your worry , because it is all of our worry.
    I won't pretend to know how it feels having immediate family in this tough situation.
    But I do know tough , and Ron is the fucking definition of it.
    Justus , you have that same strength.
    Continued thoughts , prayers and positive vibes for continued healing and a fast track to healthy.
    I am very much looking forward to seeing Ron again...................to give him a big hug because he hates that.
    And to shoot the shit about the next chapters life is gonna hold for us.

zogglet, OnceBitten, GEEZER and 13 others like this.
  19. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Friends are through good times and bad. We've had a lot of fun with Ron and I really enjoyed our visit (when you were a kid!) I'm looking forward to seeing both of you for a few more laughs and hugs. Xray and I are good through the long haul. Brighter days will truly be sweet but now is a time of hope, prayer, and anything else we can do, please let us know. :thumbup: