1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jerzee Devil MC club first meet and Ride???

begreen61 Feb 22, 2018

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

me and Manuelp, have been talking about a once a year ride somewhere ,, he lives in Boston I i saratoga area others in jersey ,,will figure out the northeast states and figure where center is for all for the meat and each year do a few day drive ,,If your interested ,post that you are and we will create something no other forum has done to date let start a motocycle get together ,, post up people

Respect
    G and Manuel

Kelper likes this.
  2. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

South Jersey area and planning a weeklong venture through Pennsylvania. Starting in Scranton, heading west on Route 6...to PA Grand Canyon, to Kinzua State park, then west to Erie. May venture to Niagara but really wanna carry CCW so this may not be in the cards. Then south to Pittsburg the to the 9-11 memorial to Flight 93. Heading back around Elk country and stop off at my camper in Pine Grove PA for some 4 wheeling/drinking/. Might take about a week or so possibly as long as 9 days.

Kelper and seandavid55 like this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Damn , I can't do anything but a long weekend Niagara is about 8/9 hr's maybe 10/12 on bike depending on gas and piss stops

thevinstigator and Kelper like this.