1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jeremy Robertson EL FUEGO

jamu Jan 16, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamu

jamu Huge member

Hi devils, :unintroduced:

here i have a custom folder (flipper) from

JEREMY ROBERTSON, EL FUEGO

for sale.

The knife was carried, but never in use. The blade is still in the original state. The handle, specially the clip has some signs on it (depending on the light angle; nothing deep, only superficial slight scratches), which often can't prevent at this finishing........

.....pls check the pic :devilzeek

The action of the flipper is very, very smooth and quick, 100% perfect...without any blade-play, early lock-up and centered blade

Product Description :

Jeremy Robertson El Fuego Flipper with a Acid Washed Finished CTS-XHP Blade

Knife Style: Medium Sized Liner Lock

Blade Steel: CTS-XHP

Blade Length: 2 7/8" Cutting Edge

Blade Finish: Acid wash finish

Handle Length: 3 13/16"

Handle Thickness: 3/8"

Handle Material: Titanium

Clip: Blade Tip up

Thumb Stud: None

Case: Tube

Weight: 2.9

Made in the USA

Notes:

This is Jeremy's newest model the "El Fuego" folder with a flipper. The handle is made out of titanium with the darker finish and is an integral liner lock. Neat trick to keep the thinness of the handle but still get the lock in there! The El Fuego is a little slimmer and shorter than some of his other models, so it is easier to carry in the pocket for every day carry especially if you wear shorts, slacks, or tighter pants.

One of the most unique aspects of this one is that the clip is not only made for a deep pocket carry, but it also wraps around the titanium frame and becomes the liner lock!

Also the blade on this one has the more rustic look with an acid wash finish!

The knife comes with the orig. box/tube.

Price: 555 $(PP), incl. shipping with UPS !!!

short to me:

I'm German, but I'm currently stationed overseas in Indonesia and the knife is with me, so it will be shipped promptly via UPS.

You can also find me on FB, my name is JAMU RIDWAN

Feel free to ask via PM, more pics on request ;-)

Have some problems to upload all pics.....i'm not sure if you are also able to see pic no. 4....pls also look to that pic with the clip, in the close-up !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  2. jamu

jamu Huge member

up

3. jamu

jamu Huge member

IMG_6232.JPG IMG_6237.JPG IMG_6236.JPG IMG_6235.JPG IMG_6234.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.