1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jens Anso Tukan fixed blade for sale

deadsled Jul 21, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadsled

deadsled Little member

Jens Anso fixed blade knife known as the Tukan. This blade features an organic shape to it similar to a Tukan's beak and features carbon fiber scales with a small red liner and is made from 1/4" RWL-34 powdersteel at 60 Rc and cryotreated.

This is a rare blade considering Jens doesn't make fixed blade knives anymore, only folders, so his fixie stuff is super hard to find. Especially one like this with the upgraded scale material and really sharp blade design.

I will ship as soon as payment is received, shouldn't be more than 10 bucks or so for the USA, international buyers PM me and we'll werk it out.

Pay via Postal Money Order preferred but will accept Western Union and Paypal......Asking $SOLD OBO

thanks...

View attachment 106457 View attachment 106456 View attachment 106458 View attachment 106459 View attachment 106460

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  2. deadsled

deadsled Little member

Is that too much to ask? I don't know the price of Jens's fixed blade stuff these days.....I've been out of touch and not buying lately. Any offers will be considered, I also have it listed on evilbay if you want to try your luck there.

3. deadsled

deadsled Little member

bump for $500?

Bumpski........any takers at $SOLD? Wish Jens a happy birthday today!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
  4. cornnutt

cornnutt Knife Junkie Brigade Member

What's the blade length?

5. deadsled

deadsled Little member

Sold on the Evilbay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.