1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Jediknight to Trade

Alannv Oct 19, 2019

1. Alannv

Alannv Tiny Member

WWT mace windu or yoda for a knife.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2019
  2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

BennytheBlade and crogers like this.
  3. Alannv

Alannv Tiny Member

How do I get the pic to be the right size to fit. Second value on the knife is five hundred dollars. I guess I could us some help putting this together or we can pull it which ever is easier. I;m old and kind of new to this stuff. Not knives but forums.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

if you need help let me know. i’m willing to host your knife pictures for the duration of the sale and have done it in the past for others