1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Je Suis Charlie

Ronlad Jan 9, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Sometimes, they use goats. :jdwink2:

2. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

In this point we are in 100% agreement. I once believed in the Moderate Islam idea.

I have spoken with Muslims in a number of European countries in the past year. They are Muslims first and foremost.

Moderate Islam is a necessary bullshit smoke screen necessary to facilitate immigration for the moment.

Most...if not nearly all Muslims who have immigrated to European countries for 'work' or as asylum seekers would choose hardline ISLAM over their new country of residence in a heartbeat should the ISIS flag suddenly appear over the street in a hail of bullets and bloodshed.

The majority of the Muslims in Europe believe these folks in France had it coming.

Things are getting worse over here by the year.

I think they are even lying about the actual ratios. In the large cities I have been in during the past year, including Oslo, Paris, Rotterdam, Brussels, and Copenhagen...it is approaching 40% at least in my feeling.

Interesting times to say the least. :unintroduced:

obi

Andy T likes this.
  3. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Protest? WTF good is "protest" against a group that will murder all who oppose them. Until we are willing to be at least half as ruthless as they are, we are going to lose this "Holy War".

4. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

If you want to win against the Muslims you'll have to get used to two words that make soft westerners wet their little panties in disgust and fear:

"Genocide" and "Ethnic cleansing"

Have a good day,and GOOD LUCK getting that idea across.

5. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

If there was no religion there'd be no holy wars right?

Andy T likes this.
  6. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

Christ on a bike, people. Are you even reading the shit that you are saying? Did you all just copy and paste this shit from the same Aryan Nation newsletter? My god. I have seen some shitty posts from many of you, and made a few myself, but this thread takes the cake. It reads like a fucking dystopian version of a coffee shop conversation in which the WASPs have taken over the fucking world. Are you unable to comprehend that these nonsense opinions, these bigoted, ignorant fucking comments are every bit as bad as the people you are claiming to loathe and condemn?

None of you has got a fucking clue about what Islam is. It has done far less damage to this world than Christianity (a sect I am certain many of you belong to) has done. People like you retarded fucking cretins are the same assholes that hung people accused of witchcraft, left on crusades, lynched blacks for the fun of it, and, yes, stone little girls to death for being raped. If you can really stomach the dogshit that people like old Mickey have spouted in this thread, then shit, you are no better than the people this country went to war with thirteen years ago.

Not that I expect you to take this to heart or anything.

7. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Blah blah blah...Christianity has fucked over more people than Islam :mo:

We're not talking history....we're talking right now. Currently....the religion of peace seems to be intent on being the world's problem children.

Thanks for the red!

PS....fuck you too :eekfinger: :doublefu:

PSS...I'm sorry....no hard feelings....I just like saying fuck a lot

PSSS...seriously...I really don't think about it much I just really like interjecting that phrase into serious discussions

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  8. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

Taco, quit being an apologist for Islam.

Like any intervention, you have to recognize the problem before you can address it. The problem is Islam.

"But Winter, the Christians did the same thing in the Crusades!!" No, they didn't. Europe was under assault for 500 yrs by the Muslims before they grouped together under their religion to go to the middle east and put a stop to it. Then every century after that they had to do the same thing to control these fucking animals.

Had Charles Martel failed to stop the invasion of France by muslims, all of the world would have been conquered by these beasts long ago.

Look at what islam has accomplished. Before Islam, the Persians built the most amazing cities in the world. They had advanced science, math, building techniques, and agricultural techniques. Since Islam has metastasized, the middle eastern peoples have devolved.

When you say the majority of muslims don't support this shit; I don't care since only 6% of Germans were Nazis and we see how that worked out.

Their "prophet" had a fucking 9yo wife, ffs. It is holy to these beasts to be pedophiles.

M.Olexey likes this.
  9. Krull

Krull Legit Crybaby/Drama QUEEN

Okay let's give you this to think about:

First those words I used just now? the radical Muslims believe in those words right now and are doing a bang up job practicing them,they also do some real abhorrent shit to their own like genital mutilation.

Second I can get that "peaceful,loving" Muslims can't and won't,because they'll be slaughtered,protest the radicals in their own land and yet.....why aren't the ones in free lands like the US,Canada,and Europe protesting? if the Catholics went crazy again and I had to move to Japan to stay alive I'd sure as shit be raising an unholy stink about it.

Yet the Muslims are as a whole deathly quiet about the shit going down in the home land why,why,oh why? maybe because they don't care? or worse they silently agree with it?

Think about it,I don't want to have to go Adolf on a people but they aren't giving much choice at this point.

But I'm also not a monster so we could try to keep the crazy bastards in their own lands,with the agreement that NO Muslim can leave and set foot in any other country and if they set one toe on non Muslim land they die where they stand.

And I bow out I'm sure I'll get much love over my views but,meh,so be it.

And before the lock.

10. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Wow. Pretty liberal free thinking! Come on man, do you really think that you are both morally and intellectually superior to everyone? Give me a break! Go to the middle east and form a real opinion, not just from what you have read or think that you know.

11. M.Olexey

I just want to say that I think "retarded fucking cretins" is a little harsh

jjhamilton likes this.
  12. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

All religion is a cancer on society.

"I'm better than you cause my make-believe friend is better than yours!!"

I know, I know, no religion, no politics. It's kind of hard to avoid though when it comes to the topic at hand.

I have to agree with Taco. To say all muslims support extremism is foolish.

I've been friends with the Pakistani family that owns the neighborhood 7-11 for years.

The father was a soldier in his countries army before moving to the USA. We share a mutual interest in martial arts and WWII.

Our children go to school together.

He works hard, takes of his family, etc.....

You cannot convince me he wants to see me converted or dead. No way.

13. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Quote Originally Posted by TacoMan5000 View Post
    People like you retarded fucking cretins

Guilty here :manganr:, we all are at one point of another , ALL without sin throw your knife collection at me , pm me if you need my addy.

14. Rio

shut up cretin:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah: we like harsh

15. Rio

no religion or you will be stone:ropeman::ropeman::ropeman::ropeman::manganr:

16. M.Olexey

who am I kiddin'?

Cretin and proud of it!

17. M.Olexey

FUCK PAKISTAN! :eekfinger:

18. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Wait, wait, that's the answer...Just Get Stoned...

I'm going to make millions on T-shirts alone with the slogan, considering your envolvement I'll cut you in for 30/70% split

Rio likes this.
  19. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

The issue at hand is this, not all...BUT* MOST Muslims agree with ALL of the ideals. Moderate, radical or whatever label folks put on it. The Europeans, and the rest of the world (peaceful Muslims INCLUDED) need to stomp out the terrorists period.

20. Rio

fuck religion get stone :bwah:
    i'll take it

jjhamilton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.