1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Je Suis Charlie

Ronlad Jan 9, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

[​IMG]

2. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

:snoopy_pilot:

sickboy

3. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

It might have been a wake up call for the French but they have created their Own problem.

The Co-Owner was a brave man and died for what he believed in.

He predicted his own death in 2012.

ded i likes this.
  4. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Cartoonists ...

Artists with a sense of humor who create in a way that helps people see the absurdity of barbarian behavior.

[​IMG]

5. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

Many Moslem periodicals are publishing memorials and chastisements, as well.

6. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

AAAAAND many other "groups" are praising the offenders. :devilroll:

7. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

I am sure that they are. But I feel it is worth noting that they are not supported by the overwhelming majority of the Moslem population. They are a minority, albeit a loud one, despite the opinions of many people around the world, especially the United States. They hate these fuckers just as much as we do.

8. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Honest question, seriously not trying to fuel fire....
    When are these folk that hate this hijacking of faith going to DO something, if nothing but rally a large protest. I mean I see gays and lesbians protesting shit, I see the 99% protesting shit, I see West Baptist protesting shit, I see blacks protesting shit....So fags, hippies, hypocrites, and racist have the balls to show numbers and faces but people of faith don't??

I don't know man, I haven't seen it....if they are the majority then why can't they stop this shit in their own countries??

Winter likes this.
  9. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

I do not have a concrete answer for you; I am not one of those people. But I can offer some facts and opinions. Many of the groups you listed hold their protests in countries like the US, England, France, etc. These are countries where they are allowed to do so. People may get pissed off, honk their horns, throw things, whatever. Protesting anything in a country like Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, or where these extremist groups are in a position of power, or just like to hang out, gets you, your family, and your friends killed. Stoned to death, beheaded, or just plain old blown up.

Groups like these are better armed than the populations that they terrorize in their home countries. It is difficult for a nomadic population of goat herders to unify and take down a militant organization that is more than willing (and able) to murder anyone that they feel like with no repercussions. People are justifiably terrified, and simply do not have the resources to stand up for themselves. Combine that with the recruiting power that the recent wars have handed them, and it becomes an even steeper uphill battle.

10. jjhamilton

Now you do raise some very good points. There is no unification of the people, logistically, educationally, and there is also a sector divide amongst them. Very good points to bring up with the protesting in those countries. But what about here in the U.S & Europe...

And that's a rhetorical question, I know you personally don't have an answer and I don't expect you to answer for others. But this is a concern of mine. If my soldiers, our soldiers, our brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins are expected to save these people in foreign and domestic lands....let me here them say Thank You and Allah bless them....silence is akin to agreement.

In that same specific query I have, if I truly believe in something...such as my faith, & my families faith....I truly believe...then I ready to die, my faith is my life, my life is my faith....isn't that what it's all about??

11. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

When society becomes too polite to deal with the uncivilized chaos ensues.
    Its time for every country, every government, every peoples to bring their boot heels down on the necks of these animals and keep it there until they stop breathing.

12. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

Well, many would argue that protesting here would do nothing. And in my opinion, they would be right; our country has already gone to war with these people, and failed in the publicized goal. These people were not eradicated, were hardly even slowed down. And the protests that are held, the talks about what Islam really is, the support given by the Moslem population and the outrage they feel at this perversion of their faith, are simply not publicized. I will not go so far as to say they are covered up in some way; they simply do not garner as many hits and ratings as anti-Moslem reporting does. I do believe, however, that these things do happen more in Europe than the US; I hear about them more, despite rising anti-Moslem sentiment in many places. Germany was in the news for this recently.

With regards to one's own faith and willingness to put their life on the line for it. That is a nice thought, and noble to some, but are you willing to stake the lives of everyone you love on that belief that your deity of choice will protect you, or love you? These groups have slaughtered entire villages full of people for resisting, or even using language that they dislike. Men, women, and children. Unarmed, and sharing a common faith. Murdered like vermin.

13. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

This will never happen. People cannot stop thumbing their noses at each other long enough to decide on anything of import, let alone take specific military action.

14. jjhamilton

I really don't know how many Americans there are here with the faith, but I wouldn't be surprised by a number of say 3 million...if an 1/8 of that held a demonstration, there would be coverage. It would also garner more support from the other people here to do more and feel the righteous belief they appreciate it......

It's hard to help and feel obligated when you don't see appreciation for your sacrifices. And yes, neither of our leaders had a clue of what they were doing over there...our two most recent leaders look like stupid big kids jumping into a sand box and knocking shit over and saying "I fixed it!!"

On faith...if your not ready to die for your faith..then how much faith did you have in the first place. And yes, I'd rather my family die than live oppressed...and that's just being real with you...what kind of life is that...

15. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

I have met many many Muslims in and from a number of countries.

ALL of them believe in sharia law and would never lift a finger to stop these terrorists. They quietly support Isis - and all other groups that we would consider extremist.

They all think women are Cattle and Sex Toys and they want nothing from us except to annihilate us if they can't convert us.

Islam is a Religion of the sword and Muslims know it and embrace it no matter what they say to non-Muslims.

As of now - they are winning.

16. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

So, the politically correct pandering aside, where are the protests in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan and other Arab lands?

They sure as shit had no problem protesting during the Arab Spring or whatever that debacle supported by our current Commander in Chief was called......

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
    Winter likes this.
  17. Myker

Myker Down For Life

[​IMG]

18. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

when people feel unhappy,
    it douse not needs much to light the fuse or pull the trigger

radical believes and organisations will always prosper in bad times

19. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

They might think women are cattle, but they use young boys as their sex partners. They are forbidden from having sex with women for anything other than procreation. Those 'men' are basically a bunch of queer pedophiles.

20. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

:eekfinger:FUCK ISLAM! :eekfinger:

:killemall:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.