1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

JDBA Screw Size/thread Reference Guide

x123 Sep 9, 2013

1. Michael Coulon

Michael Coulon Little Member

hey guys, any info appreciated. I knew the Zen pin size of a 51 (diameter, shoulder diameter, shoulder length, overall length). I also need the washer size for a 3.0 and rep. and the bushing size for a him basilisk. any help is greatly apprecuated

2. Uz4u

Uz4u Misanthrope

Could we update this list? we need some info for the Barebones, BM 87 etc

Michael Coulon and desmodus like this.
  3. Michael Coulon

if anyone has got the washer diameters and thickness for a hom rhapsody I'd really appreciate it!!! we get blasted for asking publicly, but nobody responds to this thread anymore. there is lots of new Balis out since the main bulk of this list was crafted lol please help guys

4. Michael Coulon

right lol I've asked in this thread like 4 times for help, and I've never gotten a response or update.. I'm usually able to find the answers and parts with a little more digging and some help from friends and a caliper lol but why have this thread and blast people for asking these things publicly, when it's inconsequential whether or not they even ask in this thread, but become a pariah when x amount of time later they ask publicly lol baliwiki heps but it doesn't have all the info. when I get around to it, I'm gonna try and put an update on this list myself when I get the time. I'll take notes for what people were asking and put it up here. I don't wanna be that guy bitching about a problem but doing nothing to fix it lol

desmodus likes this.
  5. Maxixavalon15

Maxixavalon15 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Hey devils. Does anyone know the size of the sex bolts I need when I take my pocket clip off my AB infinity? I wanna take the damn thing off already but I can’t figure out from anywhere what size and where to get em. Thank you thank you!!

6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Matt Cook should know that answer ,,I try to call him most Sunday's, I'll ask,,unless he see's this thread

g

7. Maxixavalon15

Thatd be great thanks!

begreen61 likes this.
  8. begreen61

your need one of these ,,haven't talked to Matt yet but in my research i came up with this so far and heres where you order from,,,and I put you on the right page just need length size ,, your looking for Pivot Ballels at 1/8 thich and 2-56 threaded screws ,,,,,,,just need length

can order here https://usaknifemaker.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Pivot+Barrel+1/8"

g

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Most people have to cut them to length themselves.

begreen61 likes this.
  10. begreen61

11. Maxixavalon15

Yeah that’s what I figured but I didn’t want to cut them. I wanted to have a different set so if I wanted to put the clip back on I could. Who knows I may hate it with the clip off lol then I’m screwed lol

12. Saintadam

Saintadam Tiny Member

Does anyone know if its possible to get replacement hardware for a BM51 form anywhere other than Benchmade?
    Looking for new sexbolts for the pivots and spacers.

13. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

14. needler420

needler420 Little member

Benchmade is under warranty. You could have it serviced for less then replacement hardware.

desmodus likes this.
  15. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

I pinched a washer while installing a set of Flytanium scales, so not sure of the warranty. I assume shipping both ways to the motherland would be the same as me purchasing the washers?

16. Baliwolfe

Baliwolfe Little member

Hey jd, I don’t see much traffic here but I figured I’d ask-does anyone happen to know the measurements/thread pitch for the spacer screws on an ELB proflipper. V1 I believe ?( one of the older- one slot per handled ones). Thanks I’m advance !

17. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Many members still need/want this info, but this thread got buried. So, I doth hereby "sticky" it and request that youse guys keep it updated as applicable.

Thanks

apdallaround likes this.
  18. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Awesome.

I got some phos bronze washers in the mail today from Kuski Designs. Super quick shipping. And I got a Pokemon sticker that my son stole from me immediately. Really cool. He has some black screws available right now for the Replicants and the Alpha Beasts. He also has barrels for all kinds of knives. Even the Kershaw.

19. Madara

Madara JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

there should be a dedicated JDBA thread that has a master list of most Bali makers hardware specifications. BRS, HOM, Benchmade, Squid Industries, Bradley, Cold Steel, Atropos, Eldon Talley, MAXACE, Palethius, Spyderco, Microtech, Kershaw... anything that I'm missing that is not that one knife you flipped that one time. :banghead:

20. TriChrome

TriChrome Little member

Is the Balisong Wiki not linked to in this post or did I just miss it (def. isn't in the first page, first post like it should be)? I couldn't find it even with a brief bit of searching... it's what everybody has been using for years now it seems... Not perfect, a lot still unknown, but it's coming along:

https://goo.gl/z3uUoX

It's kept up to date decently well too, like when a store is out of something for a prolonged period of time they'll change it to another link that will work (if available of course). The editors of it are active for contributions as well - I wrote them not too long ago about a bunch of Hom stuff that should be added and some other corrections and they edited it nearly immediately.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021